5 things you are legitimately looking forward to this season

1. The club under John Worsfold, he has certainly talked the talk over the off season and has been handed a challenge like no coach ever has, he has runs on the board. Can’t wait to see what he produces.

2. TIPPA, I’m looking forward to sacrifice, dedication and perseverance of a person everyone kept saying no to come to fruition, and then get a new opportunity to prove them all wrong.

3. I’m looking forward to our newest players both top ups and draftees forming a bond that transfers onto the football field. Young talent and sage minds working together in towards the same result.

4. The new clash strip, just for the lols, I hope we wear it all season just to add the cherry to the top of this bizarre cake of a year.

5. Winning, it may not happen a lot, it may happen more than some people expect but I do think we have enough to surprise some teams, and much like the feeling I got when our team of nab cup top ups beat Melbourne last year each win will be one to savour. Every win we get will be well deserved.

■■■■ Carlton, ■■■■ Koch, ■■■■ the AFL, ■■■■ the world.

Go Bombers!

Pick 1
Kids
Pick 19
Us beating Carlton
End of season

Let’s ask the question, what would make people happier this year, to win say 5 games, and get pick 3 or to win less and get pick 1?

Let's ask the question, what would make people happier this year, to win say 5 games, and get pick 3 or to win less and get pick 1?

I still think winning as many games as we possibly can is an absolute must. Winning culture and demand of success immediately drilled into young group. And the cream on top being the reactions of opposition supporters/coaches when we beat them. I think in terms of quality too there isn’t always a significant difference between pick 1 and say pick 3 -5. Let there be an additional spoon at fark park.

Let's ask the question, what would make people happier this year, to win say 5 games, and get pick 3 or to win less and get pick 1?

You always want to develop a culture of winning but this year more than ever the prize for finishing last is huge. If Hooker, as an example, leaves then a compo pick after our pick (1&2 v 2&3) as well as the no1 preseason draft pick (O’Meara??) is a delicious carrot.

Win the 5 games.

Hell, if we win 5 games this year that’d be hilarious. For much joy and merriment, take the time to pick who those wins are against, and what that clubs reaction would be.

Win 5 games and have a culture of fighting to win. Melbourne a classic example of now for years learning to win games after loading up draft picks. Culture of a club vital…we play to win at all costs.

Win.

Winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwin!!

Looking forward to seeing if our June fade out will occur?

1.Tippas first goal 2. Francis 1st screamer. 3.Parish 1st 20 possession game 4. Crowley smashing Boomer 5. Eades n Edwards forward magic

So round 1? Except for 4. :slight_smile:

Definitely prefer 5 wins and pick 3.

Then watch Fark Carlton burn yet another pick 1 whilst our pick 3 turns out to be a jet…farking glorious.

Murphy and Gibbs called to say “Hi, you’re spot on Billy”.

1. De
  2. rek
  3. zoo
  4. lan
  5. der
  1. Our First Win (and I hope I’m there when it happens)
  2. Eades, Parish and TIPPA playing
  3. The top ups
  4. Laverde, Langford and Fantasia building on last year
  5. Membership record
  1. Parish
  2. Francis
  3. Laverde
  4. Fantasia
  5. Darren Bewick

Also C O N O R stepping up in the seniors. Has a rare combo of great strength and pace.

I would not trade pick 1 for omera btw

Me either.
In fact I probably wouldn’t swap pick 3 for him.

To answer the Q above, win games first - always!

I’m not willing to judge that one till the season over. His knee injury puts allot of risk on him. But he is a genuine inside outside power midfielder. He might be worth the pick, only time will tell. Which we have.

1. T
  2. I
  3. P
  4. P
  5. A

my trip to the USA in August and beating Carlton

1. Seeing Crowley punch that smarmy Mitchell prick right between the eyes
  2. Seeing him doing it again
  3. And again
  4. TIPPA
  5. Watching him punch him one more time