#54- Sam Grimley

There’s something to work with.

Can goal. We like goals don't we?

Based on how we played on the weekend, not sure we do like goals!

This weekend, where we scored our second highest total for the year?

This weekend, where we scored our second highest total for the year?

Knowing that makes me sad : (

To get Smack in you either drop one of the three tall forwards (straight replacement), or you move Brown back and drop Qwilt (oh yes I did).

Or wait for Loony to break…

Drop Brown.

I’m inclined to keep the three mobile towers; I thought they didn’t clash with each other and many teams won’t match up with that set of 196/199/201 tall runners. Just gotta sync their diverse leads to the suicide rushes through the middle…

Drop Brown.

Yep lets drop the guy that creates space and gets opportunities to score, who can also go back. I can see the reasoning.

Why did he celebrate so hard when we were down by 80 points?

Dunno - but I liked it.

It’s called misplaced celebration syndrome. Steak knives Aylett was first diagnosed with it. It would seem Grimely is a sufferer too.

Drop Brown.

Yep lets drop the guy that creates space and gets opportunities to score, who can also go back. I can see the reasoning.

More to the point that I would drop Brown over the other two.

How many GOALS Grimley kick?

First goal for the club I’d expect. I thought it might have been first at AFL level, but he kicked 3 for the Hawks once.

l think it is called defiance. l liked it, but the rest of the team showed a lack of support. l also understand why they didn’t, we were being smashed.

Why not?

Three talls in the forward line is too cumbersome. Doubt he is AFL standard.

Because there are three talls in the forward line? Or because he pales into insignificance next to the rest of our talented forward line? Or just because…

Doubt he is AFL quality.

Three talls in the forward line is too cumbersome. Doubt he is AFL standard.

Because there are three talls in the forward line? Or because he pales into insignificance next to the rest of our talented forward line? Or just because…

Doubt he is AFL quality.

Now I'm sure he is

A promising start imo. I would give him a few games to get him settled and let him show us what he has. We need to find some solution to our fwd problems.
It may be worth trying Daniher at chf and Grimley at ff.

He didn’t look too bad actually.