#6 Joe Daniher - almost had a full pre-season

Got the cake, fanta and skeeeta now. Kids’ birthday parties sorted.

Do the kids eat Ham?

Don Smallgoods as they sit around the Blue Seas Pools

I have a feeling the AFL/umpires will be behind us year.

Richmond went from mid 60k members to over 100k after a flag.

The AFL will see opportunity there.

Joe definitely stepped up his training load today, came out on the track around 11:30. He was on the other oval doing sprints and agility then some short sharp leads and kicking for goal from about 25m.

He looks to be gradually building, however he did not perform any explosive movements or leap for his marks. Power must be the next progression

Training Monday 14/1/19

Yes aware of that but that is the twitter handle and I don’t know who the real person is so Judd Lalich it is

Interesting. Seems he’s still a fair way off his peak. A good thing we have a lot of key forwards.

Joe practicing goal kicking from 25 out is a lot like other players practicing kicking with their wrong foot.
Addressing a problem- all positive.

or golfers practicing short putts.

Although the injury should have been better managed in early 2017 my research reveals the club and Joey have done everything correct since round 7- rest is the best treatment- and Joey has had plenty of it.

The fact he is sprinting although it may not be at top pace yet, shows he is well on the way to a successful comeback!!

Heaven help those opposition defenders in 2019!!!

Please don’t remind us of the greatness we’ll never see again.

You never reminding us of anything is something I’d like to see. :grin:

We’ve seen flashes of Joey’s brilliance. The best is yet to come.

Moving very gingerly. Looks quite a way off full training.

Joe definitely stepped up his training load today, came out on the track around 11:30. He was on the other oval doing sprints and agility then some short sharp leads and kicking for goal from about 25m

I think it’s time to panic

R I P

I looked over once as he was taking a shot and he shanked it so far right it nearly went on the full.
Fair to say I didn’t look over again