#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Happy birthday

4 Likes

Fantastic!
I’m getting younger!

1 Like

WTF kind of response was that? This is a forum for posting questions isn’t it? I dont believe that asking the club to provide training/injury updates is a stupid question, nor that what I asked requires a shake of the head and wander off?
The point I’m making which everyone seems to ignore is that there is a lot of gueswork on Blitz at times, sometimes brought about because we dont have the information from the club that we would like to see.
You could apply that attitude to lots of posts but this ain’t one of them.

I’m going to write to Crow and ask him why he doesn’t provide an update every now and then.

Never go the early crow.

Well enjoy the nice polite response you will undoubtedly receive.

Ok I’ve done it, and written to JC at

[email protected]

I’ll let you know what response i receive.

1 Like

Its funny how in every other part of society medical information is confidential.

5 Likes

The club does provide this information. Its just not as frequent and detailed as you would like.

Im not asking for their medical records.

An occasional injury or training update the same as what they do during the season proper, but at less regular intervals is what I asked for.

I don’t get the negativity on this request.

1 Like

They do this.

1 Like

I keep seeing this response but I haven’t seen an update for weeks. And before anyone says the players have only been back a week, well how about they tell us
how well they’ve come back from the break or,
Who has niggles or,
An update on LTI’s like Joe, Gleeson, Redman, or,
Why has Irish been in a modified group?

And so on, farck me with all the carrying on here, you’d think I was asking for their private and confidential stuff.

Easy mate. I was just saying they’ve done a few. Last update was just before the break where they filled us in on Raz’s finger. I’m sure they’ll do one this/next week.

There’s only one person carrying on mate.

Well actually you are.

youre the only one carrying on…

I’m like you I would like more information but I can also understand why they don’t broadcast it.

I don’t really pay much attention to other sides but I wonder if they are any more transparent than what we are. Probably not I suspect.

Hawthorn did admit to Mitchell’s broken leg.
And FarkCarlton to a season ending knee.
Be thankful we’re not getting some of these type updates.
The preseason dream continues.

2 Likes

It is interesting that most clubs and players are far more open to discussing mental illness these days than physical injuries.

How things have changed.

1 Like

I just farted into a mic,and sent it as an .mp3.

We’ll see if efc listens.

They’re not

1 Like

Yep, no reason to this time of year