#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

On a positive note this will give him more time to get his groin right

3 Likes

How does a 25yo do a fkn calf injury anyway? It’s an old man injury

3 Likes

And then he’ll do a hammy which will give him more time to get his calf right etc etc…

4 Likes

Or it’s his groin that isn’t right and we’re lying about the calf, which we’ve been known to do in the past with ‘knocks to the calf’. That would be my guess

NEIN

As if we needed further confirmation that we are going to win round 1.

1 Like

How long did it take for you to get over your calf injury?

1 Like

Pretty sure this is because he smiles too much on the field.

2 Likes

I mean…I don’t think I’ve ever seen a footballer miss 4-5 from a kick to the calf

That is the most bizarre wording ever. I do not understand it.

1 Like

Haven’t had one

Then how do you compare your two year hip injury to Joe’s return date and he may not be ready?

You need BOVRIL man

2 Likes

Well fark.

At this point I expect the Fantasia quad awareness story to land about next Wednesday.

1 Like

Touch wood

If u read my posts properly I was talking about a hip an groin or OP whatever they want to call it. He would have to push his body way to hard to soon just to be ready for round 1. That’s all I was saying.

I know people are not happy about it. Me and a work colleague spoke about the potential of daniher getting soft tissue injurys on his comeback a while ago as he hasn’t played for a year competitively, the body just needs to be strengthened during that time. I just wish it didn’t happen but unfortunately it has struck him.

It’s bad news.

Thankfully a Stringer, McKernan & Brown Forwardline is pretty effective.

2 Likes

Lucky we played some top-four quality football without him for half a season

1 Like

Look we will have a couple of sensational ins in about a months time with Daniher and Hooker.

If we can still get through our relatively soft opening month of footy with a decent win loss. We could have Joe and Cale back to hit Collingwood at Anzac day.

We beat Brissy, North and the Aints. We could have them back and be 3-2 heading into anzac day.

And that’s not without giving us a shot against GWS and Melbourne.

5 Likes

Calf injuries usually come in twos, you do it, then when building up again, you do the other calf over correcting your running stride due to the original issue.

I’ve had 20 yrs of constant calf injuries and have tried all known remedies except flying to Germany and getting calf blood inserted in to me. I wasn’t old when it started but I am now.

Fingers crossed for Joe.

Good opportunity for Smack and Brown