#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Bugger. There are certain players you love watching go about it. L FRANKLIN!, T ‘Game of Death’ Greene, the good Curnow from Fark FC, D ‘Don’t Argue’ Martin and J ‘Badass Teenage Moustache’ Daniher to name a few. Man, that’s no good. Quick recovery, please.

1 Like

He has turned into a bit of a scapegoat for the team playing ■■■■. You can’t argue that the rest of the team were playing well in the first 8 rounds of last year or the JLT this year.

Hopefully he recovers quickly. I guess laying off for another 5 weeks will be good for his OP recovery.

jackie_mihocekElite

[Jan 12 2019)
Towards the end of training Joe worked out on the smaller oval leading and kicking for goal followed by additional running. I couldn’t fault his effort but he was moving very GINGERLY and not at full pace. It looked to me that he was reluctant to bend over and pick up the ball in front of him and he punctuated his activities by pausing for a kind of stretchy squat. Looks a long way off for mine but I’m no expert.

Two months later…

I’d be surprised if this fitness issue wasn’t related to the groin problem. I don’t have any direct evidence but one goal in two JLT games is perhaps a pointer to his level of fitness when required to compete at the top level.

4 Likes

It’s an elite sporting club do you seriously believe they are that incompetent? He got an injury, it happens. Spare us the tin foil hat versions.

5 Likes

Did the lads get the win?

Being managed well.

Going to be a rough start to the season

Whoever is managing you needs to be relieved of their duties.

So over these injuries.

JAB or TRADE.

Joe better give us mates rates on his next contract.

1 Like

He is cooked

1 Like

Should trade him to Sydney.

I’m bullish about our forward options without Joe, the midfield depth is the worry.

2 Likes

Nah but I tore my calf when I made my comeback at the local.

2 Likes

Any advice for Joey?

Don’t trust the club’s medical team. Blitz clearly knows what he should be doing. Not those clowns.

7 Likes

Well, the club hasn’t exactly made great decisions in the last fifteen years…

3 Likes

Put Nino in charge. At least we’d get good injury updates.

4 Likes

WTF ???

Zerrett, Shiel, Heppell, Smith, Myers, McGrath, Zaharakis, Langford, Parish, Stringer, Tippa, LAV

3 Likes

3 Likes

Doctor Nino at your service

1 Like