#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

You still haven’t explained the mismanagement.

1 Like

what on earth is that?

“They said he would be ready early in the year, he was a bit ahead of schedule, now it looks like he re-injured, CONSPIRACY THE ALIENS DID IT”

2 Likes

Don’t know how any doctors still have jobs.

2 Likes

…but fair.

@westozziebomber when you took a break last year I thought it was at least partially because you were getting too emotional and investing too much of your life into Essendon and you wanted to balance things a bit.

You certainly seemed a calmer and more balanced poster when you returned. Lately it feels like you’re heading back the wrong way again, based on the tone of your posting overall.

You should be adding “imo” to that. Regardless of what those moron former players think, they clearly know no more than any of us.

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

The season is 5 days away man, it’s time to go nuts

I’m way, way more conservative now though lol

3 Likes

Ever heard wob say “turn down the defence just a tad” before (post 9461)? He’s in his dressing gown with his port now.

1 Like

Having torn a calf muscle playing basketball, it honestly felt like I had been kicked in the back of the calf. That feeling is for a grade 2 tear, which would be approx. 6 week injury.

Nothing further.

3 Likes

LEG AMPUTATION

A likely story, Dons-All-The Way, if that even is your real name.

5 Likes

Joe Daniher’s a crisis actor.

2 Likes

I think you are on the money Kozza, as a group of EFC supporters we should realise more than most, for the press, and even more for former players trying to get to the top of the media pile, it is more important to be making headlines than to be reporting facts or keeping it to reasonable assumptions.

For me it is unsurprising for a player to be coming off a long stretch away from football to be prone to a soft tissue injury, especially as he tries to ramp it up to show he is ready for the real thing.

3 Likes

Nick Riewoldt said there was literally no drug problem at St. Kilda when he was there and then said that drugs are rife within the AFL. the season hasnt started yet and hes already completely lost his credibility. strap yourselves in because hes going to be like this all year…

4 Likes

From what I can gather only Nino thinks Reiwoldt has any credibility.

He also said 6 weeks is and extraordinary amount of time for a calf. Even though 4-6 weeks is standard almost every time a player does one. He’s a ■■■■■■■ idiot. Just trying to get some attention.

1 Like

Could they be the same person?

2 Likes

Nino strikes me as somebody that would get gratification from lighting a dwarf on fire.

4 Likes

Is there a presser tomorrow? Heard we have called one? Not saying its Joe related

Shiel did one today. Not sure about tomorrow.