#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Dissagree. I did mine just before Christmas. Jumped up in the air at indoor footy and felt a tear. I had been doing alot of fitness work and was as fit as I had ever been and it took it’s toll. Grade 2 tear and I could not walk for 2 weeks. In saying that mine may have been on the higher end of a grade 2 tear. But defiantly took atleast 6-8 weeks before I could play sport without pulling up sore

1 Like

I have no knowledge but the way people have piled on him it wouldn’t surprise me if his mental health was suffering and he needs time away.

3 Likes

Yep. It’s not his calf.

Swap for Luke Parker.

Dasvidania.

1 Like

Not to have a crack at you, definitely not the intention but there’s a fair bit of mail getting around it’s not a calf injury. I asked the question myself when reading the release from the club on Friday. That statement in itself is just weird and makes little sense when we then put up Joe to be our representative at the captain’s day for AFL media… something’s not right.

1 Like

I’ve been off the grid a little recently, what did Riewoldt say? And which Riewoldt said it?

op returned?

You’re better off just being honest, particularly these days with the saturation of footy media. There’s not a lot you can hide. Just be up front from the get go.

63 posts in 3 hours??

WTF is going on in here?

1 Like

Nick was basicly saying that he finds it odd that a kick to the calf is a 6 week injury.

It’s all over.

Been the worst season ever.

Have negatively geared my panic investment in JOEDAN, all in. Full panic mode activated.

3 Likes

We will find out tomorrow what the go is, however I can only put what has transpired since Joey was spelled after Round 7 last year as:

• A serious failure by Joey at not reporting his issues to the fitness staff when he knew he wasn’t right and continued to play early in 2018.

• A misdiagnosis of Joey’s issues by the medical staff.

• Joe has been less than diligent with his rehabilitation (I find this highly unlikely given he is a leader at the club).

• The fitness and conditioning staff have completely botched his rehabilitation program.

Either way, it’s been a very concerning period where our most valuable asset has been mismanaged and could well have his long-term future in jeopardy.

1 Like

I’m no expert but maybe genetics has something to do with it.

2 Likes

I heard he is going to announce that he will be starring in the next season of The Bachelor

6 Likes

He’s having a press conference to announce he is now a part owner of Laksa King.

When Mr Sunbury gets mail that it may not be a calf injury, it’s time to

9rUfjUx

3 Likes

Hope it’s nothing too serious. I had just heard a possibility of what it may be, but I’ll wait till tomorrow’s announcement to see if it was correct or not.

Is it something along the lines of a bone in the pubic area? And no that’s not a joke.

5 Likes

I was waiting for your REVS sources to confirm. Time to panic now.

1 Like