#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

I have Joe’s transcript for tomorrow:

But, first, I wanna do a little bit of background on the Blues and say what it is
Like, there are six cardinal colors, and colors have always come to
Signify more than simply that particular shade
Like redneck or got the blues
That’s where you apply colors to something else, you know, to come up with
What it is you’re trying to say
So, there are six cardinal colors: yellow, red, orange, green, blue, and purple
And there are 3,000 shades
And if you take these 3,000 shades and divide them by 6, you will come up with 500
Meaning there are at least 500 shades of the blues
For example, there is the I-ain’t-got-me-no-money blues
There is the I-ain’t-got-me-no-woman blues
There is the I-ain’t-got-me-no-money-and-I-ain’t-got-me-no-woman
Which is the double blues
And for years, it was thought that, that black people were the only one who could get the blues, so
So the blues hadn’t come into no international type of fame (Had a corner on the market)
But, lately, we done had Frank Rizzo with the Lie Detector Blues
We done had the United States government talking ‘bout the Energy Crisis Blues
And we gonna dedicate this next poem here to, to Spearhead X
The Ex-Second in Command in terms of this country (He got the blues)
And the poem is called “H2O-G-A-T-E Blues”
And if H2O is still water, and G-A-T-E is still gate
What we’re getting ready to deal on is the Watergate Blues

1 Like

I’m actually legit going to revs in a month’s time. Been a solid year and a half since my last rodeo

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a possibility it’s not a calf, due to a few rumours gaining some momentum now, and the club calling a presser tomorrow with Joe. Then again, maybe it is. Either way, so what? It’s a fkn forum mate for people to discuss things

I questioned that it may not be a calf injury. Big deal. I’m not the only one to think it, or post it. Why single me out, again?

3 Likes

Do people plan to go to Rev’s?! Always thought it was a spur of the moment decision when you’re off your face.

7 Likes

Correct. This is an event ran by a friend of mine on good Friday, this is why it is planned haha

Nah - that’s just the excuse. Deep down inside you know you are always going to end up there.

8 Likes

Supremely overrated restaurant.

Should we be expecting a longer time out then 6 weeks?

Just possibly prepare for the worst

Why are my posts automatically unquoting and giving me an ‘edit’ pencil🤔

can’t do it no more.

rolo is a nazi

no good, makes it hard to follow what the reply is in relation to

I expect worse case, they will rule him out for the year.

At least I won’t be let down when he’s back by Anzac Day

i hope not
would this happen at say Hawthorn?

It’s something i’ve thought about with him before. He’s so heavily criticized by media, football “experts” and even fans. If the pressure can break the likes of Buddy, Beams etc etc then Joey wouldn’t be immune to it. Hopefully it’s not the case.

1 Like

Has anything been mentioned on Footy Classified?

Well I’ll just believe the worst too, logical ending to the story “What if I told you there was an athletic 200cm plus forward, and they chose to play at Essendon over Sydney…” gawd life as a Bomber fan, just expect the worst.

Fark. Hope you’re alright Joe. Footy second, yourself first. Shaun McKernan, you’re on, son. Bring the big heart again.

They didn’t mention the presser, Lloyd and Judd both said a 6 week calf injury is not uncommon.

1 Like

Must be a shocker in a bad spot. Not impossible of course. Misses the running and movement which is the worst part in this case.