#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Do we feel that his genetics have been handled well?

4 Likes

“We’ll be sending Joe in for surgery after monitoring his pre-season and hoping his injury(s) would heal on their own and with management. Obviously we are disappointed for Joe and the team but our goal is to get Joe back to 100% fitness and confidence in his body again.”

• You all farking know that it is coming.
3 Likes

Justin Crow a little suspicious in his absence on skins update IMHO

4 Likes

Quick, someone draw up some punnet squares. We can work this out on Blitz.

I can think of worse scenarios, to be honest.

Farkin hell. Not getting good vibes at all here. Im hoping its 6 weeks now

Joe has called a press conference, on a Tuesday… Only good can come off this right? Right?

3 Likes

I hear Gene Hackman is the guy to see about DNA editing.

4 Likes

Time to cut through the crap.

Joey’s injured: it doesn’t matter whether it’s a calf injury, or whether the OP has got inflamed again; what matters is the six weeks.

We did pretty well without him the second half of last year. We can continue the same way for another six weeks — or longer, because I’d want him to come back via two matches in the Magoos.

What we don’t need is for Joey to come back too soon, and get injured again. It’s worth waiting for the best.

3 Likes

Blitz needs to exit this thread and enter the surf at Mirissa Beach.

No wait, that’s not what kept me from being insane; it was being sane in the first place.

3 Likes

I’d get a second opinion.

3 Likes

I’m sure it is being handled just fine.

wat

2 Likes

Lyon on The Couch said he got shredded by an Essendon official yesterday who said it was absolutely a calf and Lyon agreed the issue is over - it’s a calf.

Given the creature giving birth was called Daisy, and we heard the facts straight from the horse’s mouth, this was always the most probable outcome.

2 Likes

That’s just farkin superb, and I don’t care if you plagiarised.

2 Likes

Every club sending their talent out on media street this week, and blitz tells me a press conference is because Joe’s career is over.

Might have jumped the gun just a little.

6 Likes

You can’t quote 100% of a post. You have to make sure you leave a sentence or words off.

I quoted your post less the emoji, so it worked.

I believe it’s to stop posters endlessly repeating themselves.
Obviously that’s working really well.

2 Likes

It’s SIX farkin years. Noonan was doing Cain and Abel jokes after 2 weeks.

5 Likes

Its getting harder and harder to get exited about this year…