#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

You’ll be making all of blitz do this:

2 Likes

Prepare for the worst?

I question why we didn’t send what must be our biggest and most iconic smile. Doesn’t add up.
LANGFORD%2520Kyle%2520updated

18 Likes

LOL. Everybody will be so underwhelmed when it turns out to be some first round publicity thing that’s probably been planned for the last 3 months. Maybe announcing a new exciting sponsor like Officeworks.

3 Likes

Not back pedalling when I copied what I wrote above😂

1 Like

My most liked post on this board was a riff on this Langford gag. It never gets old

“blitz angst” requires some devastating news, but you’re right, it’s probably some dull sponsorship announcement like Mr Sheen.

2 Likes

I feel like i spend half my time on here talking people down off a ledge. Not sure why i can’t just let people be miserable.

2 Likes

You’ll never kill miserable blitz. It’s in the DNA.

1 Like

You ain’t seen nothing yet. You’ve only been posting in the off-season. Just wait till DKP and others start up after a loss.

10 Likes

It’s much more enjoyable to give them a little push.

9 Likes

Geez, if Joey is doing a presser I hope it’s got nothing to do with his injury - the club shouldn’t have to defend it’s fitness programs or whatever.
I also hope it’s not one of the all to common mental health issues that have been plaguing other clubs.
My thoughts on Joey’s injury, based on media reports and comments in this thread, are that this set back (OP flair-up or calf strain) was always to be expected and doesn’t suggest mismanagement to me based on what we know.
The club was cautious and game him a long rest, but at some point they had to ramp up his training and hope for the best. They advised supporters he wasn’t a lock for round 1, but they would have been thinking “best case scenario, there’s a chance”.
And of course there’s no guarantee ramping up his training later or having him miss JLT games would have avoided set backs.
As for the 4-6 weeks, we even if normally it’s only 4 weeks then they are being conservative with Joey since he’s already had this setback, plus they could be managing supporters expectations, plus it’s not like he was super fit when the setback occurred.
Anyway, fingers crossed any announcements are positive.
Not sure a contract extension would be a smart thing to do at this point though…

1 Like

If only someone could figure out what the presser was about?

11 Likes

The question is: Who is Daniher filling in for and why can’t THEY make it!?!

1 Like

Could have been anything.

RIP JOEDAN

1 Like

But anything they say publicly is a lie!

To find out what is really going on, we have to wait for Blitz to work out the most plausible conspiracy theory

5 Likes

Fixed :wink:

5 Likes

I think you mean least.

I mean, clearly a 23yo having a brand new injury to his calf is just a front, that they’ve made up because that is a much better scenario than the injury that we already knew about and all thought he hadn’t got over yet.

Your getting the hang of it. Correct

1 Like