#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

“What’s a ‘Grand Final’? What’s a final!?”

2 Likes

what’s an anzac day victory?!?

1 Like

Once upon a time there was a stubborn child who never did what his mother told him to do. The dear Lord, therefore, did not look kindly upon him, and let him become sick. No doctor could cure him and in a short time he lay on his deathbed. After he was lowered into his grave and covered over with earth, one of his little arms suddenly emerged and reached up into the air. They pushed it back down and covered the earth with fresh earth, but that did not help. The little arm kept popping out. So the child’s mother had to go to the grave herself and smack the little arm with a switch. After she had done that, the arm withdrew, and then, for the first time, the child had peace beneath the earth.

:astonished:

1 Like

um, what the fark

10 Likes

Actually, what the fark

3 Likes

New Yorker?

hahahahahaha

*i don’t get it

https://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0779.html#grimm

No idea why it was posted, though.

(My best guess is it’s in the wrong thread. God is the AFL and the mother is our club leadership.)

2 Likes

Shut down Blitz. It’s time.

I actually thought it made sense to what has been happening to this club and players like this.

1 Like

Your fkn cooked

8 Likes

Probably what happened on 25/04/2017.

Annie are you ok, are you ok Annie?

9 Likes

And the sun will come out tomorrow bet your bottom dollar…

There’s safe injection rooms available in Richmond

It eventually happens to all of us if we hang around long enough.

I was cooked last night!! Not sure what I was saying with that post

Please stop trying to take mark mark of the millennium every mark joe. Its honestly dumb, and it hurts us.

12 Likes

Please stop trying to take mark mark of the millennium every mark joe. He is dumb, and it hurts us

1 Like

Not impressed with his non-contests in the ruck.
Wtf is he trying to do? Ghost Lobb hoping he misses the ball and take a cheap possession?
Its lazy, its dumb and sends a very poor message to the rest of the team considering he’s in leadership group. Should drop him back to the twos for that effort

1 Like