#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

What did Hawforn give up for JOM?

1 Like

Tough on McCartin/Saints, he is a great pick, what has happened to him concussion-wise is hardly the fault of the Aints. As for Weitering he has been terribly used by the Bloos who killed his development somewhat. If he had been given the time he needed to develop before being the number 1 fullback in a crap side then i doubt his name would be thrown around in such a negative manner. I still think he can develop well if the Bloos get a decent coach (although i hope that doesn’t happen).

If we’re going to progress past maybe getting into the lower reaches of the eight, we need Joe fit and firing. We need Raz ditto. We have enough trouble kicking goals as it is. Let’s not have any more nonsense about trading Joe for a draft pick.

3 Likes

There is no other Camp, … except in Numpty Nuffie Town.

People need to get a grip, … or alternatively release it and take their fkn hand off it just for a little while.

Trade JD, … lol.

6 Likes

Not a road I’m overly keen on travelling down that one in regards to hit and miss come draft time at the top end I don’t really care. Love Joey and hopefully he gets back to he’s best, just an interesting conversation.

You’d be surprised but some people would trade their souls for shiny top 10 draft picks

3 Likes

Some people believe in Unicorns too.

1 Like

What’s your beef with unicorns?

1 Like

I would never eat Beef with Unicorn.

Lamb, … always Lamb.

4 Likes

internets say the following. Not that I’d trade Joey. We just need to get him right. Hopefully we can - despite it being his 2nd OP and his brother having his career curtailed by it.

O’Meara, 22, requested a trade to the Hawks on September 13 but the deal was completed just nine minutes before the deadline after Carlton came to the rescue with a last-minute pick swap.

With 90 minutes remaining, Hawthorn began to negotiate a future second-round selection from Carlton after giving the Blues picks 48, 66 and 70 in this year’s NAB AFL Draft.

This allowed Hawthorn to send its own 2017 second-round pick to Gold Coast, along with pick No.10 for Jaeger O’Meara.

1 Like

Please look at Brad Crouch- he had the same surgery that Joey had - 43 possessions tonight!!!

Joe will come good and be a star again

Trade a Daniher??
I don’t think so

17 Likes

LOL. Just reminded me of their latest last-minute pick swap.

Seriously difficult to win flags these days in the compromised AFL. Our best chance over the next 5 years is to grow an elite forward line around raz & joey.
The idea that we would trade away that possibility is braindead-stupid.

4 Likes

I think McCartin’s condition was always going to be a risk. Does it effect his ability to withstand head injuries, who knows, but there is no way you burn a number one pick on a guy with a medical condition that has the slightest potential to impact his ability to make it.

I agree weitering is probably the Blues development being ■■■■ rather than him. But there is also still the risk he is just an average player who’s TAC talents don’t translate to AFL. I don’t think this is the case, but I think it will take an exceptional coach to undo the confidence damage.

Big rumour going around…something something…coming out soon…

Anyone know anything?

Retired?

Yeah he’s cooked for good, barely going to be able to run full pelt again

Signed for 10 years

I’m expecting bans coming up shortly…

for?