#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

If I could summarize this season in one word, it would be ‘greatpainandsadness’.

4 Likes

I saw Daniher hobbling badly during the game. Then he responded by trying to jump on opposition heads. It’s probably easier for him to jump than to burn off the FB on multiple leads. This is looking like another wasted year, this time ruined by injuries to our better players.

He’s gone for the season let’s see what the club tells us

You know this @billybomber ?

See ya in Round 10 next year BIG JOE

1 Like

Been ordinary since he got that fricken huge strapping on his knee

He was sore v cats (I think?) Rested the week after due to soreness and the short break. Was hobbling at least once on Saturday. The rest over preseason didn’t work. Worse, even with time fixing this is a puzzle.

problem is it always takes smack a few games to get his game going again when he comes back into the team. Having Joey take the best defender would of been good for him.

Pack him in cotton wool and put him out to pasture until next year. We’re winning nothing this year anyway.

Fark it, we’re not even getting reasonable draft picks.

2019, another wasted year.

4 Likes

So ,I have no idea about this . The rest for a year has not worked . What are the chances of an operation working ? Didn’t Brad Couch have this and get an op ?

OUR FORWARDLINE IS CHRONICALLY COOKED

FULL CHEST LION TATOO .

1 Like

Trade him while he still has value

1 Like

He is jinxed just like his uncle

■■■■.

Yep

Should have let Sydney have him and got Grundy instead. What an unmitigated injury management debacle we have here.

Gone.

Rip

3 Likes

We are going all out for the mid season draft.

2 Likes