#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Didn’t we play him without any VFL warm up games then 2 times in 6 days?

2 Likes

chop

Justin Crow = Reverend Lovejoy?

1 Like

not fun, the in then out of this team due to injury and then followed by season over is… becoming not uncommon. thats farked.

No doubt Joe was not managed well last year. However, that doesn’t change the fact that he has an injury and playing him too often was not the cause although it probably increased the severity and recovery time.

I’d suggest you all take a good look at the career of Joe’s brother who had to retire with a similar injury. To blame the club is wrong. It’s clear there is a family disposition to this.

It doesn’t change the fact that it’s a very serious and career threatening injury.

2 Likes

Yes, looks like poor management from our fitness crew. However, didn’t Joe admit he was not fully upfront with the docs re his injury last year? Might be wrong, but it makes you wonder how much a player can fudge their fitness
‘Yeah, I’m fine, she’ll be right. We don’t scan them every day. There would be enormous pressure on players to get out there - from within as well as everyone else

5 Likes

2019 is the year that can get ■■■■■■.

3 Likes

Can you not

2 Likes

You know the season’s well and truly farked when we are looking forward to the mid season draft.

7 Likes

Sorry he will never be fine.

Well, ■■■■.

Shoulda picked Grundy

The good thing in all this is Smack can kick straight and doesn’t play for free kicks and showboat around

9 Likes

Club will be stoked to get the injury excuse to roll out for a six win season.

7 Likes

Put him out to pasture.

Extensions all round

No excuses we are almost at full strength now and Fanta back after the bye

1 Like

and the groin as well while we’re at it

He’s done… that’s what I said about Hirdy in 99.

5 Likes

Can we put Joey’s moustache on Clarke

1 Like