#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Really upsetting news.

What’s his contract situation?

Hopefully we aren’t locked into paying him a ■■■■ load for the next 5 years.

1 Like

Was it Tom Browne that said Jack R had been for scans and it was bad news, then Jack called him out on it - he hadn’t even had the scan yet?

It’s on the AFL website, so maybe it’s not just a Tom Browne wet dream

Yep. Injury prone players getting injured does not a crisis make.

Still, this farking sucks.

Pray for JoeDan.

I think if a player has a chronic injury, and then right at the end of his recovery is rushed back into the side to play 3 games in 11 days, and aggrevates it again, then absolutely we are entitled to at least ask questions about mismanagement.

1 Like

No sources on the afl article either.

Very true, but not uncommon in football articles either (unfortunately)

Oh yeah we’ve fked up - don’t get me wrong. But comparisons to the weapon are loco.

Our general injury management has been quite good the last two seasons (really) and we have fit and firing midfield and back lines. Our forward line has been a bit of a curse this season.

1 Like

Dont worry, im sure we’ll take some learnings out of this.

I can tell everyone as fact at around Jan, he was scheduled to make an appearance for the 2nd half of the season. How that all changed I have no idea, but it is a massive disaster obviously.

1 Like

You always come out with facts after the issue, never before.

6 Likes

What are you talking about? He hasn’t played 3 games in 11 days this year

3 Likes

They are blaming last year for this year, you need to do it right aboods.

Another recurring injury. Our season is now cooked, if it wasn’t already.

Crowe and his team need to be sacked.
Same goes for the medical staff.

Did we just pick these guys up from the local gym?

1 Like

drink

1 Like

Think they counted the Geelong game forgetting there was a week in between the pies and cats games

Not in @SMJ’s post. He said at the end of his recovery. That can only be referring to this year

It’s a worry but if you jump 40 odd posts deep into this thread you’d think he was dead, buried, exhumed, paraded around Marvel Weekend at Bernie’s style, then played v Freo before being reburied with a stake through his heart and decapitated. Or maybe that was the dream I had that woke me up. Regardless, chill blitz.

8 Likes

I think its worthwhile remembering the longer we are sh*t, and the more things that go wrong, the more easily people are triggered at bad news

I actually had a bit of a meltdown to the missus last night. It just seems nothing is going right and we are destined to go into a 16th year of no finals wins. I dunno about all you lot, but that absolutely guts, hurts, and makes me angry to the point im embarrassed by it. If only the club and its players felt that same hurt and embarrassment. I really dont think people are going to handle it well if we enter a 16th year. Its the running joke of the competition, and you’ll start to see some pretty ordinary (understandablly, imo) posts

6 Likes

Yep. It’s very disappointing, especially for Joe, but the reactions here are typical “toys out of the cot” rubbish

2 Likes

Wow

4 Likes