#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Move over Einstein, move over Hubble and Hawking, Joey has discovered anti gravity !

Haters will say it’s photoshopped

That’s not photoshopped. This is photoshopped!

Isn’t may the one that features in all the big hits of the last few years videos like half the time?

Had -1 for his SC at once point

Still was -1

Surely if we dont see an improvement in the next JLT, he should be sent to the magoos come rd 1.

Fridge looked very good. Stewart got his hands on more of the pill so at least he provided more of a target and we have Hooker to slot in yet.

Did not mark this at its highest point. De list the bugger.

Move over Einstein, move over Hubble and Hawking, Joey has discovered anti gravity !

Isn't may the one that features in all the big hits of the last few years videos like half the time?

You mean something like this?

Severe language warning.

Haters will say it’s photoshopped

I’m just happy they found a use for big Tommy.

Disappointing again… Getting a feeling he is way way over rated.

Kicked 2 and wasn’t great. Il take that. Least of our worries

4 Likes

This.

Should have kicked 5 too.

Three of his misses were close to the post.

Yeh how many times have we heard that!

I thought he was pretty good. Has had a limited preseason and barely touched it in the last game so I thought today was a really good lead up for the season. I think he’ll have a really good season barring injury.

Just go away.

4 Likes

Around the ground I have no doubt Joe can dominate. He’s got amazing hands, excellent agility and is a beautiful field kick. The thing that worries me is he doesn’t look like he’s gained any confidence what so ever in front of goal. A guy with that can kick a ball as far as him shouldn’t be going the short pass when he’s got a shot around the 50. He has to start kicking those goals. If he could just fix up that part of his game somehow he’d be the best CHF in the game!

1 Like

Still running at 100% for right foot goal kicking.

3 Likes

Is building nicely.
:bank:

1 Like

Second game back, better than he was in his first game. Pretty much exactly where he should be.

1 Like