#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

JD’s form turned around when two things happened - Got cleaned up by Grundy in 2016 in which he refused to move - He learnt after this game to be always on the move - And he spent more time in the ruck which gave him freedom - I’ve seen Stewart in the ruck for the first two games.

I’ve always liked JD getting a run on the ball. I think it’s good for him mentally and I think he really improved his ruck craft. As a follower he gives us plenty of drive.

3 Likes

Exactly Ross. Nail - Hammer - Hit.

If I was Joey, I would concentrate on my Footy and not being a nice guy ON the Field.

That is later. Be a c*** on the ground and play with a bit of mongrel…you’re a Daniher.

Has been struggling, all the way back to the first intra club.
He looks restricted, no fluidity in his movements.
Is handballing more this year
Kicking is woeful, to the point of embarrassing
Plays like a banged up 40 year old who should’ve hung up the boots years ago.
If he doesn’t respond next week either rest or drop him.
Same goes for Tiipa and any other player not performing.
Those not performing are a “cancer” on team morale.
I so hope Daniher and Tippa can emerge from their funk.
But how long do you give them before enoughs enough?

A hell of a lot longer than two weeks.

14 Likes

But I paid my money!!!

1 Like

I understand that you’re upset, and I get that you don’t like player abuse.
But do you realise that you’re continually mocking people, at best, for venting when they’re upset?
I don’t think you do.
Because you’re a nice chap.

3 Likes

It’s a little ironic that I tend to lash out at people who are lashing out at people :flushed:

1 Like

Yep. Fair enough.

Anyone complain about his happy demeanour when he’s kicking bags of goals?

Yeah, didn’t think so

4 Likes

He looks like he’s just getting his JLT games out of the way. Unfortunately we’re already approaching R3. He’ll lift soon, it just better not take a few more weeks.

Huh? He finger-twirled us to victory and that got complaints!

He’s allowed to be happy if he is kicking “bags of goals.” There hasn’t been too many “bags of goals.” So maybe, just maybe, he should take his role a little more seriously, and save the happy clapping until he is kicking “bags of goals”.

2 Likes

Really disappointed with Daniher in Perth.

Not because he played poorly but because of his ill disciplined decision making which caused skill errors aswell.

He is a leader and should have injected himself into the game more rather than just playing his forwardline role

2 Likes

Not from me.

He should have added a few extra rotations for mine. Certainly doesn’t help him when he arm twirls…as he falls flat on his face.

But anyway, lay off him. Early days, and he was ok rd1.

1 Like

he was pretty diabolical in round 1

2 Likes

Man, if you rated his Rd.1 game as diabolical, I’d love to hear your description of his Rd.2 game!

2 Likes

super dooper diabolical

10 Likes

I am finally putting together my duffle coat and have bought a big red 6 and DANIHER for the back. Tell me Blitzers, will I regret this number and name? Will I have to pass it off as Tony D’s? I am still bullish about JD, but my timing seems a little off…

Do it man. You’ll have no regrets.