#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

I don’t have the information to answer that.
But that’s not the question that was asked.
It was literally, ‘Are you so happy that Daniher will be playing JLT that you’ll absolve the club if he’s been brought back too early?’

Duh, NO.

Yeah they can’t really win. If they play him and there’s a set back people will be ■■■■■■. If they don’t play him then they wont really know if he’s match ready.

1 Like

I’m happy to play Daniher if they think he’s ready for it.

He needs to get game time in. And this way, they can limit his minutes as much as necessary. Something they can’t do if he starts back round 1.

If they feel he’s good to go, it’s the right call to get him involved now.

2 Likes

What if he is ready and he re-injures himself because life is fkg unfair?

Yeah, you can bet that will be the clubs fault to a few on here.

3 Likes

If that’s the case, as happened to Jimmy when we all thought it was over for him, then that’s just really sad and nothing to do with the club.
And not an either/or question.

Yep that’s fair.

Ummm … no it wasn’t.

1 Like

Odds are that Joe will end up with more flags than him at the end of his career :grin:

"So are we all happy that the Club may be thinking about JD playing in the JLT games?

Or…"

Ummm…yes, it was.

ill let you make the call:

10 Likes

I read it as:

Are we going to blame the club if they play Joe and he has a set-back?

Because the “too early” part is really an unknown.

Cool.
Then leave the JLT part out of it.

Still, from a few replies it seems some are happy to take on extra risk if it means giving him match practice before the season starts. Wasn’t expecting that.

Ummm no it wasn’t.

It was if he has a setback playing JLT. No mention of back too early. Those are your words.

I quoted his actual words.
You chose not to.
You’re being a ■■■■.

I’m missing something. It’s a JLT game right? Why not mention it?

Because it’s not relevant to the ‘or.’
Edit: Or is it?

I’m confused. I don’t think they’d play him in any game if they weren’t confident he was ready. But i guess JLT is a good chance to play him for half a game.

On the flipside, i’d rather nobody played these games. Don’t want another Marty Gleeson type injury.

Uh huh

Yep, you quoted his actual words.
Lol.

And you reckon I’m being a ■■■■.

2 Likes

Injuries are always a risk in JLT, yes.
For the record, I don’t think they’d bring him back ‘early’ to get gametime into him either.
To me the negatives massively outweigh the positives but, again, I’m replying to the question that was asked.

I don’t think they would either.

I’m not so stressed about guys doing a hammy, ■■■■ happens. It’s just the freak injuries like Marty’s that scare me. Can’t wrap them in cotton wool i guess.