#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

No he hasn’t. You’re reading an injury report compiled by a bloke who hasn’t even so much as spoken to the injured player, let alone actually assessed him.
It’s ■■■■■■■ garbage. Crow said available in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

People have to stop reading those media injury reports as anything but fiction.
Not just Joey- Matt Day is listed as 2 weeks away, but hopefully plays this weekend
No mention of Zerk, even though he’s actually injured.
It’s the work experience kid filling column space.

1 Like

No it’s worse. It’s the self appointed AFL injury expert Doc Larkins making assessments on injured players with literally no idea of the actual severity of the injuries or progression of rehab. They are terrible.

1 Like

Maybe between us we can resolve this.
It’s the work experience kid shadowing Larkins who writes the copy.
Larkins is too busy pontificating on other media outlets to actually fill in a grid pro forma himself

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I honestly thought the AFL website just did a consolidated list based on each clubs medical reports. Didn’t know that they actually did their own assessments!

Didn’t realise myself until I read on the website yesterday. It’s standard AFL Media dross.

Not even close.

Joey has been very durable. From 2014 onwards he has put together full seasons. Last year was his first major set back.

Gumby was just a frustrating succession of major setbacks after major setbacks - missed two whole seasons in a row, then another after his only decent run.

18 Likes

oh oh do it for Myers and Laverde with the funny faces!

6 Likes

It says Callum Twomey reports our injuries. I always thought he was pretty good with Essendon stuff?

He clearly hasn’t bothered to ask the club doc or high performance coach…

He writes the little paragraph underneath the table, I don’t know whether he actually fills the table or not.

2 Likes

Maybe he did ask. Given the rabble that is Essendon, it’s possible that no-one at Essendon knows what’s going on.

1 Like

There was no mention either way of Stewart.
Are you saying the club has misplaced him?

Is it stupid to suggest that he needs 2-3 games in the 2s? Been basically 12 months since his last AFL game. Played the JLT games but looked injured in those too

6 Likes

nup - not stupid.

A fit Daniher would have kicked 10 last night.

1 Like

What’s this about?

It’s about Essendon defending him having a few froffies on Saturday night

12 Likes

its called clickbait. he has been known to have a beer after a game too.

News at 11: Daniher is a Daniher.

29 Likes