#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Hope he had a few celebratory drinks with the lads after yesterday’s win. :beers:

2 Likes

Good. I believe he should come back through the two’s to ensure he is absolutely right to play in the ones and can absorb the heavy knocks.

2 Likes

He’ll understandably be pretty preoccupied for most of this week, will likely be spending a bit of time up in Ungarie with family morning his Grandfather.

Hopefully he’ll be good to go for ANZAC Day or the game after.

2 Likes

I just caught up with Woosha too.

He said that Daniher is fit and will be selected because the roos don’t have a match up for him.

Take that as you will.

4 Likes

I saw Woosha at a grocery store in Richmond yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about Joe Daniher or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

21 Likes

This is more plausible than most of the inside tips Blitzers conjure up when we are on a losing streak.

4 Likes

I feel like I’ve heard this story before on here…

2 Likes

Davo likes to tell stories……………………………….

1 Like

I have not seen either WOOSHA or JOEDAN up here. Neither have my sauces.

Make of that what you will.

6 Likes

They say no news is good news, but I feel unaccountably anxious all of a sudden.

1 Like

Its really pot luck if he’ll play next week

1 Like

Will he even be training this week? I would have thought he would be in Ungarie for the week.

Devon Smith on GameDay didn’t give much away when asked about Joey.

Did say pretty straight faced that it’ll be a hard forwardline to break in to. Said Joey’s a superstar and they just want him fit and healthy and that it would be interesting to see if he does get back in or comes back through the 2’s.

I hope they put him through the two’s and say to him you have to play well to play AFL, else you can stay there till your in form. It’s selfishly, as I want to see him kick 15 in the two’s.

2 Likes

Just imagine my friends, how good it would be to have a fully fit and firing Joe Daniher back in our line-up.

Lloyd’s opinion

1 Like

A key forward is definitely what we are missing most at the moment so that would be huge

Anyone watch 10 news? Apparently they said that Joey will most likely play VFL this week.

I think that would be best.

2 Likes

would be 100% the right call too. You can’t miss as much footy as he has and come straight back in

5 Likes

Oh goody. I’m going to the VFL.

4 Likes