#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

You forgot Davey
(Edit) Damn, you beat me to it No5forever

3 Likes

I said it was a big call.

I’m old enough to have seen all those except Ken Fraser, and I’m still bullish about JD. Of course we wont know for another 7-8 years, and hopefully a couple of flags.

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see how Joey bounces back after a dirty game last weekend. Kicked four against the Cwows last year.

A really good game last night playing a bit more up the ground. I think is 2 years away from being one of the most dominant forwards in the competition.

Needs someone who can partner with him at full forward who is actually a forward.

He needs to be roaming around the ground with someone closer to home also having an impact.

Hooker is a square peg in a round hole at the moment.

How farking weird and awesome was that goal from on the 50m arc that went no more than about half a metre off the ground the whole journey and swung like a Wasim Akram outswinger?

1 Like

Thought he had missed it with the way it swung but it stayed on target. As you say: weird and awesome!

I never thought I’d say this @Windy_Dill, but I thought Joe rucked really well last night. In fact, he has looked good in there in all four games.

4 Likes

Yep, he is playing well in there. Like him around the ball. I don’t understand why people don’t want to develope him as someone that can do the 15% follower duties. Much better option than Ambrose. There isn’t many teams that have a Jenkins.

Because he can be the best forward in the game in a team that only really has 1 tall forward at the moment.

1 Like

He has been super impressive this year. Carried on from last year, if he keeps going at this trajectory. Watch out.

2 Likes

hes a gun. some of his field kicks from the wing to hf last night were sublime.

and ill edit this, just to emphasise, reckon he has the highest ceiling of any player on our list. Dont ever think hell kick over 60 goals a season, but his marking, field kicking and athleticism through the midfield is just nuts for a 200cm giraffe. Im more than happy for him to play further up the ground on the wing, I think thats where he will really shine.

Yep. He’s a farking competitor too, always makes stuff happen. You want him nearthe action.

tie him to a chair and just play nick riewoldt montages.

2 Likes

Is he that overrated soft pr!ck who is a sook and is no good because he doesn’t play for us?

And he cried at a grandfinal loss.

wouldn’t see that in the 80s.

1 Like

I understand he is a great forward but it’s literally a few minutes a quarter. I think it’s good for him to get around the ball, I think he can be really dangerous there. Of our current talls he is the best suited, good speed, great agility, good decision maker. I think he can become a real weapon in this role.

2 Likes

He’s been our most effective ruckman this year, at centre bounces at least. Huge huge leap and wingspan.

We HAD a Jenkins :frowning: