#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

the run down the wing

the goal out of the ruck

the game winning goal

the big marks

did everything in all positions

9 Likes

Hate to be that guy but don’t particularly enjoy seeing his lairising when celebrating a goal in the first quarter like he did. He could be one of our greatest ever players, important to keep his head down at this stage of his career and focus on continual improvement.

1 Like

Joe is awesome. Made a difference in the centre when he went there. Set up goals. Kicked goals. Did everything.

2 Likes

I think that’s just Joe. He’s an exuberant guy. If he was Jack Riewoldt style sulking then celebrating junk time goals I’d agree, but he’s always up and about and he’s one of the only guys who reliably gets around team mates when they get a goal.

6 Likes

Loved when Moore went nanas after kicking one from the goalsquare. Joe casually replies by kicking one from the centre square.

17 Likes

Looks better when he pinch hits the ruck, just needs his hands on the footy.

Need a gif of the candy to Cox and the run and bounce with pin point kick.

I’ll forgive his goal celebrations, he’s a harmless larikin of the highest order.

a. so much of his game is built on confidence that I wouldn’t want to quell it at all.
b. he’s shouldered a ■■■■■ of a period, so let him enjoy being on top of the world for once. BoG at the G on Anzac Day - celebrate all you want son.

9 Likes

AS IF ASK JOE DAN TO TONE DAN HIS JOEDANNESS

It’s his love for footy that he takes on 5 pies player and kicks game winning goals, can celebrate however the hell he wants, no other player bar Buddy when he’s not counting money pulls off the stuff JoeDan does

Love him, became a true titan of the game (and this club) today.

8 Likes

Half my point was that he did it after kicking the first goal of the game. Celebration (of that sort) is premature at that stage IMO

Moore is a soft ■■■■, and if he took the pole out of his ■■■■ he may be a better footballer

1 Like

I’d agree re: other players but he’s such a confidence-reliant player that I’d encourage him celebrating and getting pumped. It must encourage and lift the others too when they know they’re getting the synched Joe version on the day, and that they won’t be feeding a fwd who’ll be off the radar for the rest of the match.
plus - he used to give away alot more silly frees due to aggro and emotion when losing contests, he’s maturing, but let his release be his celebrations.,

**[quote=“NiftyNev2, post:3782, topic:446, full:true”]
Looks better when he pinch hits the ruck, just needs his hands on the footy.

Need a gif of the candy to Cox and the run and bounce with pin point kick.

I’ll forgive his goal celebrations, he’s a harmless larikin of the highest order.
[/quote]

**Just a good ol’ country boy. Probably drives a Dodge Charger.

1 Like

threw treloar into next week then casually dobs it 65metres.

1 Like

Who was the last two metre bloke to take em on with two bounces on the wing like that? And don’t say Franklin 2010 cos I don’t care.

3 Likes

Jebus the confidence on him over the next few rounds is going to be fun to watch

Especially considering his second best game now is that time he single handidly beat Melbourne and we’re playing them next week.

2 Likes

It’s easy to forget because of his size but Joe is seriously quick.

6 Likes

he’ll certainly be up and about. could be interesting if they bring in T-Bell - he may get more time on the ball

his top speed is actually quite fast

Did you see Alan Noonan play? Great player.

1 Like

Routinely destroys Melbourne

1 Like