#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Is his left foot longer than his right?

probably less risk of being crowded by the ground on his right?

maybe he was just a right footed kick that learned wrong.

His shithouse kicking is killing us.
You can see the rest of the team drop their heads every time he misses, it drains the life out of the team.

2 Likes

It’s ■■■■■■■ diabolical

He kicks a couple of those early goals and who knows what happens to this game… sad

^^^^^

4 Likes

Eerie because there was that one game where he kicked 5.0 and single handidlye beat Melbourne

This is indeed a strange and disturbing universe

It’s all in his head. He does not need goal kicking practice,… he needs 15 mins of TM before each match.

Learn it. Use it.

1 Like

He lost the game for us when it was there to be won with those misses.

4 Likes

FFS, can’t we get someone to teach him how to kick goals???

1 Like

It’s working for Levi Casboult having Sav Rocca down there. But no, apparently Joe’s kicking action and routine is fine, he just needs to meditate before games.

5 Likes

Don’t like it when he turns into a show pony. A couple of his shots he should have passed them off instead of trying to kick a goal from 50 out with his back to goal. And it’s all well and good to fly for marks but at least try and be realistic about it, would have been better off at least creating a contest and bringing the small forwards into play.

7 Likes

He’s never going to be a good set shot at goal.

Time everyone just deal with it, if you want Joe in the team you’re going to get days like today.

His positives far, FAR out weighs his negatives but his goal kicking is always going to be like this.

15 Likes

The only thing the coaches can correct in his game is to tell him to stop staging for frees when going up in a marking contest.

No need to throw the head back like you’ve copped the biggest push in the back of all time.

7 Likes

I think the one thing we can do to get the most out of JoeD is play him further up the ground. he rucks well, and is more potent at around 60-80ms out than he is from 30 out. need the other ruck to go forward more often.

1 Like

Reckon he had at least 2 shots, instead of passing off, that were just to impress all 4 older danihers in the stands today.

2 Likes

From Hero to Zero , Joey its ok to enjoy your footy but this ■■■■ has now got real, I think he cost us this game. Any good Full forward would have nailed most of those. I think he let the team down, I know its not just him but…And I as a coach would of moved Hooker to back in the third quarter, Joey to the Ruck and Bellchambers forward not feeling the coach is a good tactic mover.

3 Likes

I don’t like his attitude - I’ve always had reservations about his goal celebrations. I think he sometimes sees the game as a chance to be a show pony and play to the crowd. Sometimes it works, sometimes it goes completely astray. Today it cost in a big way.

Having said that, maybe this was the game he had to have. I think he realises he let the team down. Being a Daniher, he will learn from that and come out a lot more seriously against Freo.

3 Likes

He does the hero stuff on Anzac Day and gets a medal. Does it today worst on ground. Personally dgaf about the celebrations. His best is when he’s up the ground working between the arcs. Give him a chance to do that. Get a key forward to partner with Stewart and turn Joe into a ruck. He’d be our best option.

9 Likes

Todays effort had the same sort of impact on the game as Levi Casboult.

You may just be right…