#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

concrete blonde?

Damn. I was going to go with 4 non-blondes from the same era.

Agree, on the hating of song though. As well as the one from 4 non-blondes. The Deborah Conway song, also of the same era “It’s Only the Beginning” cracks me up though because it sounds like she’s saying “I feel like breaking wind” in the chorus.

I was sure these songs were released 5 years apart, but I guess 90 and 92 were the same era.

Unless you define the era around the release of nevermind.

"Joey if you're hurting so am I"

Artist ?

I’ve heard it all before

Can you block a thread?

Hair trigger

"Joey if you're hurting so am I"

Artist ?

I’ve heard it all before

Are you still angry?

Can’t wait for the footy to start…

On reflection there’s no way that 90 was the same era as 92, and also no way that 4 non blondes should be mentioned in the same breath as concrete blonde.

Has anyone ever noticed how Joe’s kicks for goal tend to part to the right?

concrete blonde?

Damn. I was going to go with 4 non-blondes from the same era.

Agree, on the hating of song though. As well as the one from 4 non-blondes. The Deborah Conway song, also of the same era “It’s Only the Beginning” cracks me up though because it sounds like she’s saying “I feel like breaking wind” in the chorus.

I was sure these songs were released 5 years apart, but I guess 90 and 92 were the same era.

Unless you define the era around the release of nevermind.

Or the release of Cherry Pie by Warrant.

On reflection there's no way that 90 was the same era as 92, and also no way that 4 non blondes should be mentioned in the same breath as concrete blonde.

Well, to be fair, my memory probably isn’t that sharp from around then. Also, when you’re tastes at the time are Faith No More and Metallica the other stuff all sounds the same to you.

Can't wait for the footy to start....

Oh, it’s already started. Ages ago. It’s just that no-one tells you anything because you’re all the way up there in Dubbo.

Oh, it’s already started. Ages ago. It’s just that no-one tells you anything because you’re all the way up there in Dubbo.

Missed out. Again.

Did we win?

Off the rails.

Missed out. Again.

Did we win?

By a hairsbreadth

No panic from me just yet. He will be fine

The problem is, with this sort of chronic injury history, his trade value would be down to nothing.

The problem is, with this sort of chronic injury history, his trade value would be down to nothing.

But add a third rounder…

But can he kick goals with a prosthetic leg ?

(Can he kick goals without one ?)

https://twitter.com/darcydaniher/status/823019671808901120

https://twitter.com/darcydaniher/status/823019671808901120

alternate fact!

JOE DAN