#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

If Joey left after winning a coleman and a couple of flags i’d be a happy man.

GAJ would have never of left if he didnt have as much success as he had down at the cattery.

He is due for a more influential game. Has just been going the last two weeks.

Joe “Yeah, look…” Daniher

Can one of you peeps who knows how to make gifs do one of Joey counting our five goals to Maynard after raz slotted his fifth?

15 Likes

He and Cameron even goals at the top of the Coleman medal tally.

That was farkin awesome.

How much has this kid grown in one season?

Much improved in front of goal.

Much improved core strength.

Much improved marking (it’s surprising when he doesn’t duke them these days).

Much improved around the ground.

He and Orazio are going to light it up for the next decade for us.

7 Likes

I was glad that the commentators didn’t go on about how bad his his goal kicking is after a few early misses. I think he has gone a long way to shaking that tag since the melbourne game. He was the player that really kick started them today after a really that shocking start. Can’t wait to see what he’s going to be doing to teams with another few years under his belt and a bigger, stronger body. He’s going to be the most dominant player in the comp by a mile.

We are just so lucky to have him. I’m still of the view that he is 2-3 years from his best.

2 Likes

We’ve been blessed to have been gifted a match winner through a father son pick.

And good on whoever at the club who convinced to join us over Sydney.

6 Likes

Starting to have midfield /ruck influence now too.

Could do amazing things one day like a

25 hitout 20 possession 5 goal game

I love having a CHF who when he has a blah game still gets 18 disposals, 9 marks, kicks 3.2, and has 10 score involvements.

Zero hitouts though :roll_eyes:

21 Likes

But…have you seen him count to five??? On his fingers???

1 Like

Freakshow. That is all.

AFAIK there was no convincing needed. He always wanted to be a don…

41 goals and 2 from the leader. Can win the Coleman this year.

Watch his centre clearance work when thrown into the ruck early.
Outstanding and really got us going.
Credited with no hit Outs?
But I suppose two handballs and a kick forward from three bounces in a row don’t figure in the statisticians thinking.

Also can someone GIF the moment from the replay showing JD going all warm and fuzzy with the three small forwards?
Brought a tear to the eye.

1 Like

Has a massive

1 Like

I know a bloke who is a Melbourne scout/recruiter for Sydney and he had personally courted JD pre-draft. He said recently that the Swans were really confident that he’d choose them. I told him they were dreaming.

3 Likes

Best player in the comp by end of next year. Book it.

2 Likes