#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Coleman threat this year?

If he keeps kicking straight, yes. Betts, Cameron and Hawkins all >65% accuracy so will be hard topple.

Imagine if he had a pre-season.

4 Likes

Yep, Joedan, Walla, Fantasia, Hurley and maybe even McKenna. All will have very impressive highlight reels.

He’s now got teams scared whenever the ball gets near him. Our first goal he got pushed under the footy and drew the free. He can beat you any way. Leading up at the ball, wheeling around outside 50, goals from broken play (his snap kicks are absolute money!). First time in his career he has kicked a bag of 5 in successive games. Richmond next and a likely match-up with Rance. Could not be hitting this game in better form.

2 Likes

Every body loves Big Joey Daniher!

ICYMI on twitter…

18 Likes

Probably wont. They’ll prefer to free up Rance to intercept and help out his team mates as he reads the play so well. Unlikely he’ll line up directly on Joe, unless Joe gets a hold of Grimes or Astbury. Even in that case there’s bugger all chance Rance will follow Joe up the ground, he wont go past the 50m line.

1 Like

If he gets Grimes or Astbury pencil him in for half a dozen.

1 Like

Quite possibly. Dependant on the quality of our ball movement.

They can hardly free Rance up.

He will get either Hooker or Daniher and have to play accountable.

I’d expect it would be

Hooker - Astbury
Daniher - Rance
Stewart - Grimes

Rance, Grimes, astbury v JD, hooker, Stewart

Hehe.

Rance probably has to go to hooker because he is just going to be too big for the others. ThinkGrimes started on Cameron last round. Saturday can’t come soon enough.

2 Likes

It’s harder to do, no doubt, but it’s what they’ll want to do. If Rance goes to Joe, then he needs to lead him a merry dance up the ground and drag him out of the space for Hooker. If Rance let’s him go, we need to play through Joe at every chance so he can use his elite field kicking to bring the ball inside 50.*

*Or bomb them from 60 till dawn.

1 Like

He swings it round and round his head

3 Likes

I find it quite concerning that this possibility is somehow of importance to you.

1 Like

I reckon they’ll go with Astbury on Joe, Rance on Hooker for Rance to use his mobility and Grimes on Stewart.

But then Hooker will just stay deep.

3 Likes

After the last few weeks defenders would be very worried about being jumped on top of. Can’t play in front, no chance of punching from behind…

4 Likes

Why is it with the Leuenberger free against for hands in the back late in the first it was fair enough because “that’s the rules” but when it happens to Joe early in the first he was “playing for a free”?

3 Likes

Joe milked it. No problem admitting that.

The problem I have is if he doesn’t milk it, defenders seem to get away with absolutely mauling him week in, week out.

2 Likes

Might be because Joe did ham it up. Joe does himself no favours throwing himself around like that. They’ll be less inclined to pay it next time. Both decisions were correct.

1 Like

Anyone got a GIF of JOEDAN’s one handed ruck goal?