#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

I agree - I am comfortable losing the inside 50’s by 5 to 7 every week - Once you consistently lose by 10+ each week then it’s a concern.

More than 2.5 points per forward fifty entry. I can cope with that.

3 Likes

If you were not spineless before you may be in a minute.

I’ll just leave this here…

2 Likes

We’re going to get done for breaching the salary cap rules aren’t we.

Couple of comments in there about how it should be donated to Fight MND. Great suggestion.

7 Likes

Amazing what a poor frame of mind can do to your form (2015)

Amazing what shovelling bags up your nose for a decade can do for your “poor frame of mind”

2 Likes

At 16.46 in on the Q1 replay. Joey gives Mitchell the cold shoulder, and the slime bag takes a dive and waits a long time to get up. Maybe the dog ate some grass. Hence the medical report from the WCE.
Its pretty clear that when Joey committed to the bump, Mitchell was side on, Joey could not see that the ball had been released.

Anyway, this set the scene from then on, Mitchell knew he was a target, and would have been listening for footsteps, which might have accounted for his total lack of impact in the game.

5 Likes

If Daniher had face-planted Mitchell on his head with a stunner it still wouldn’t have been enough for him.

What kind of c*nt mocks players and then only has the balls to do so when they’re 40 points up?

Honestly don’t think we gave away enough frees in trying to damage him.

11 Likes

Elite-y

I had no problem with the Goddard swinging arm in the 4th. Worth the 50.

4 Likes

the fact Joey is playing 30% of the game in the ruck makes his season even more remarkable. Love watching him play.

4 Likes

When you look at the Franklin comparison stats posted by topdon at the same career point you can see Franklin only really has him in contested possessions and an extra shot at goal per game. Reckon Joe might have that last one evened up by the end of the season and will still be putting in ruck time which is going to be something.

He’s like the perfect mix of Lloyd and Lucas. Can kick the regulation goals but has the hoof of Lucas and the around the ground ability that made Lucas dangerous in the latter half of his career. Boy I love him, marking, ground level, goal kicking…boy this guy will be a legend. He even looks good in the ruck and I hate to say this, but I like him more than Luey in the ruck.

4 Likes

Hi bt hi

2 Likes

Actually, reviewing the gif, it was two candy sells. The first is a feigned handpass to a team mate which stops the first Geelong player in his tracks.

1 Like

Just a thought, but could the low inside 50 count be largely due to the high efficiency when we do get it inside? Teams who kick less goals per inside 50 will probably get repeat entries when the defence clears or partially clears. If you’ve kick a goal, the ball goes back to the centre.

18 Likes

He seems to play the same sort of game whether he’s in the centre or the goal square, distance be damned

take ball, kick goal.

1 Like