#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Since the Melbourne game he’s kicked something like 21.2 since the Melbourne game, crazy!

1 Like

Shows great promise.

1 Like

His knee is clearly troubling him. There was a big contest in the third where he got up very gingerly. I thought against the tigers he looked a little lame at times too. He only played 95 minutes last night. Harts and hurls played 122. Hooker 98. Stewart 107. On Anzac day Joe played 115.

He’s being managed, which is a good thing, but given his preseason it’s a worry considering how far we have to go.

3 Likes

I think given the opportuntiy we will manage him, and all great teams do that.

If any side is 10 goals up at half time the star players are going to play less game time.

1 Like

Don’t disagree on the managing - but it ight have been the coaching team deciding that with a decent buffer on the scoreboard this was a perfect time to restrict some minutes. Still seemed to be jumping\leaping with abandon when needed.

3 Likes

So with some team form and more chances he could easily win the Coleman or give it a good shake.

the sound of the connection was so sweet too, even up on level three.

Was the bench for almost all the last quarter.

“Mr Broadbent? I would like to extend my admiration and respect to you, sir! What a jolly tackle that was, what? Here, take my arm - allow me to assist you to your feet, old man! Anywho…carry on!”

4 Likes

Watching his progression is such a delight as a fan.
He is ironing out his deficiencies and improving with every week and gaining in confidence.

It’s such a delight to hear Bomber fans use the word delight!

1 Like

Delightful

4 Likes

Will be a great showdown between him and Buddy when we play Sydney. Would be a pleasure to see him overtake Buddy.

efa

3 Likes

His sock

Round and round his head

Hopefully his kicking issues have been DELETED!

1 Like

They’ll fade away and classify themselves as… OBSOLETE!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what Joe said. Looked like it anyway! :wink: