#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

New JoeDan video for people to enjoy, courtesy of We Are Essendon.

Joe Daniher - Best goals on the run

24 Likes

There’s more sausage rolls in that than my local baker.

Toss up between the side step on 50 against the Cats and the Middle of the square quick reply on Anzac Day as personal favs.

1 Like

And that… is why Mr Hooker is needed at full-forward.

There’s some serious extraction of the urine by Joe in that video.

2 Likes

I want him to grow a handlebar tash, it would complete him as a player. Not a big fan of his current mo, way too 70s ■■■■ star.

Dunno, I reckon with the new(ish) haircut, he actually pulls it off now.

Also have an inkling the tash is a tacit nod of support to Unca Neil …

1 Like

You might be right, either way I am a firm believer in an epic tash giving sportsmen super human powers and massive intimidation factor. So it should stay until we win atleast 4 flags.

2 Likes

eeeelite

2 Likes

Would have to be some of it. Woosha seems to think we aren’t getting it in there enough despite this though with everyone still getting used to everything and moving it through the middle isn’t quite there yet.When you think about it, they want it in more and with our efficiency forward that’s more like a 25 goal game against West Coast’s midfield. We start doing that kind of thing and we’d be hard to stop most weeks.

when you see him next to leuey you really get an idea of just how quick on his feet he is for a big man, or how slow leuey is

Dennis lilee is a classic example, all Joe dan needs now is a gold chain around his neck…

Not fair to compare Joe to Buddy at the same age, because Buddy played in a open free flowing period when he started.

There is no way Lockett, Dumstall, Ablett, Modra, Lloyd etc would have kicked that many goals playing in this era. Kennedy would have kicked bags of 100 for the past 3 seasons if he played in the 80’s and 90’s.

Joe is a freak. Will end up a great.

1 Like

He’s adopting the “about to light my fart” pose

1 Like

I actually don’t think we’re even at peak JoeDan yet, exciting times

3 Likes

Not even close

5 Likes

One thing I really think the club has done well is regarding his development physically. There would have been such a temptation to bulk him up as quickly as possible, which could have risked him losing mobility and also increased chance of injury. However they looked at the long term and he has gradually built an afl body whilst still keeping mobility. It is paying off big time.

6 Likes

Now close your eyes and imagine peak Joe, Raz and Walla all at the same time.

3 Likes

JOEDAN is awesome.

That is all.

4 Likes

I never agreed with Lloydy going full “The Rock” when he tore his hammy off the bone. Getting that massive took away his greatest weapon - explosiveness off the lead and IMO led to a premature retirement. Obviously that hammy injury was a massive contributor but a little more mobility would have held him better equipped to deal with modern footy.

2 Likes

Really good point this. His durability has been really good.

1 Like

You had to do it, didn’t you.

2 Likes