#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

In fairness to Joel, he got poleaxed by M Voss just as he took his very first possession in AFL football. Absolutely pummeled him. What ever potential he had was squashed in the centre wicket area of the Gabba.

Winded for 5 years?

As much as I hate Sydney, they gave us the Danihers…so thankyou!

1 Like

He’s still winded.

On a related note, he signed with East Perth over here after he was delisted by Essendon but mysteriously departed mid-season. East Perth never explained why he left.

He was rookied by Geelong I’m pretty sure. Along with Sam Hunt.

His East Perth stint was after that. Just disappeared mid-season.

Remember when he somehow got Essendon members’ phone numbers and email addresses and started cold calling everyone with some scheme he had going?
Strange cat.

It’s not just out of bounds on the full that isn’t included. It’s kicks that should make the distance and don’t, plus kicking into the man on the mark

1 Like

:neutral_face:

He had very white skin.

Last I heard, Joel Reynolds was working in real estate in the Essendon area.

Can’t argue with that.

Other players around him are looking up as if they are at the bottom of the Empire State Building.

5 Likes

He was average. But it helped us get Joe so that’s a bonus.

He was actually good for a half a game against North early (kicked his first goal I reckon), until they shifted the veteran Blakey onto him. I legitimately thought I’d just seen a young Hird.

Was clearly very very wrong, but he also came to a club that didn’t develop a player for 5+ years.

2 Likes

But why am I talking about Joel Reynolds in the JoeDan thread?

Think he’s in marketing at Moonee Valley [Racing Club] nowadays.

Joel Reynolds was legit one of the worst players I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

I am thinking hard trying to disagree with you.

As I remember he was a good kick !

His height makes these marks look less impressive

1 Like