#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

I, for one, won’t believe it till you quote yourself.

1 Like

I’ll quote you quoting me, see if I don’t!

1 Like

I still haven’t worked out how to double quote

1 Like

JD is currently on 53.
I’m confident a career best of 7 will happen in 1 of the remaining 4 games, which means he is every chance of kicking 70.

Fanta could get to 50 (currently 38)

Hooksey should manage 40

& Tippa is on schedule for 35ish.

Boy oh Boy…wowee!

1 Like

And we’ll still finish out of, or barely scrap into, the eight :joy:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Joey!

2 Likes

Just what, exactly, . is “Happy” about Birthdays??

I’ve always wondered.

"Hey,… you’re another year closer to Depends & Death, … Woo Hoo!! “Happy” day…!!

(HAGO JD…)

We’re going to p-ss away Joe’s best years with a sh-t midfield.

1 Like

Sure you don’t want to get someone else to do it?

And i agree with @bltn, save something for the GF.

Especially if GF means girl friend.

1 Like

Worthy & needed Title change. :+1:

Of course he is farking elite.

Watch the Port Adelaide and St Kilda games again. He was involved with so many goals through his pressure, tackling and presence.

Elite to me means being a match winner and he is that. So is Joey, and Raz will be also next year.

3 Likes

Three cheers for the thread title :wink:

5 Likes

I’ll admit I was wrong, they are on track for 100 which is awesome but are you srsly digging up posts from 2016 just to prove you’re right? Lol

1 Like

He gets it regularly checked at the alfred. When my uncle was in ICU the nurse told me Daniher was previously in that week.

Why would the nurse tell me this?

Because my uncle was in ICU being one of the people at the Essendon vs Geelong game that had a heart attack.

She said he is so tall but very skinny still. Said his knees were well

Joe goes to the Alfred? Isn’t that a public hospital? I was under the impression that AFL footballers tend to get most of their treatment within the private system (Epworth & Cabrini seem to be where players are always mentioned as being when injured or being assessed for something).

Hope your uncle has recovered Jake

10 Likes

Yeah, will it was a bit of fun. I really only went looking though because of the discussion in the hooker thread.

Thankss Stallion! He is as good as gold. It was lucky it happend at the MCG had all the necessary help right there.

He was in hospital/ICU/ ABI ward/ Home within 3 weeks now that’s ridiculously quick considering the ABI ward you’re usually in there on average 50 days.
And considering 90% of his main valve was blocked it was a miracle. Imagine if it happend when we were driving or walking to the footy! You always see it on tv but to think it could happen to someone close to you it was just a massive shock and I didn’t know what to do at the time.

Couldn’t be more thankful for all the personal involved!

22 Likes