#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

In 10-20 years it’ll be a part of his highlights package of his continued onfield pisstaking and they’ll be saying how entertaining Joe was and how there’s a lack of characters in the game etc.

I wouldn’t worry.

6 Likes

The only thing that annoys about this is that Atkins was pick 81 in the 2012 draft. If I recall rightly he was a massive slider. Why did he slide and has he corrected the perceived issues that caused him to slide (presumably he has based on how well he’s going).
I’m sure there were some on these boards who were very keen to draft him way earlier than 81

Off field discipline issues I believe was the problem. Got dropped from the AIS Academy.

AFL probably going to bring in a rule about hair ruffling, finger twirling or post goal happiness.

Potential 2 week suspension.

Everyone will turn into robots.

I’m actually amazed that not one single person has mentioned anything about Eddie rubbing McG’s head after he set up a goal after tapping the ball to himself… No idea how that was any different (except it wasn’t quite caught on camera and replayed 100 times)

3 Likes

Nab auskick advert of kid version of joe is a good sign.

I think it’s the first time I’ve seen some AFL corporate sponsored love.
(I feel dirty typing that)

Finally a thawing.

3 Likes

Josh Kennedy
Games vs bottom 10 teams
Goals - 51

Games vs top 8 teams
Goals - 9

Joe Daniher
Games vs bottoms 10 teams
Goals - 34

Games vs top 8 teams
Goals - 25 (including a nightmare 1.6 against demons)

Josh Kennedy is a great player. But he is also the king of cashing in on crap teams. He has strangely and unfortunately missed many of West Coasts important games when looking at the breakdown.

3 Likes

Joe is a deadset star.

Hope he finds a way to kick a few on Steve May this weekend.

Deserves the Coleman considering the opportunities he gets.

5 Likes

May normally punishes Joe so i think this is a big test for him. May bullies him so Joe needs to keep on the feet and run him into the ground this week. Also nice to see him kick 6 and smash kennedy.

Eagles only have top 8 teams left, so based on that and the fact i expect them to drop below us. Lock joe in

May to Hooker? Hooker’s been kicking a few the last 3 weeks

And ruffle his hair post goals… (in between disrespectful double finger twirls of course…)

I heard that the other guy just had an itchy head and joe was just lending a hand. Media bias is farked

Thats just a given now

1 Like

Hopefully if May does go to Joe he can push right up the field and let Hooksy and Stewart take the key roles keeping May out of the action.

Joe can then get him out the back on the run.

Bloke makes quite a decent brew. Was pleasantly surprised when I just had this glass of pale ale. No way near as big as some of the US ones I’ve had lately, definitely a session PA.

Not sure if it’s in tin yet.

1 Like

Let’s hope it never is.

Seems Sam Grimley is part of Noble Boy beer too.

Can’t believe he didn’t make the distance from 60.

I can’t belive he only got 1 free kick. May scragged the ■■■■ out of him all night.

1 Like

Thought he tried to go the body too often vs May - would have liked to see Joe on his bike a bit more.

4 Likes