#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

May is good, … and for the moment, … has Joey’s number it seems.

Beat him, … that’s it.

2 Likes

So, would need a PB and then some to take the Coleman. I have no idea what Freo’s defenders are like. Is anyone likely to keep him quiet?

Seems like he’s been carrying something since the farkcarlton game

Yep, been carrying Talia and May, two of the best back men in the game.

7 Likes

Just feels like he was covering a lot more ground earlier in the year.

1 Like

Yeah, you could be right. He hurt that knee against fcfc

I expected him to range further up field last night, exploiting May’s tank. Joey needs to learn when to hold 'em, and when to fold 'em.

3 Likes

It was a weird game and the ball lived in our fwd half. Hard for Joe to run up the ground when the ball just kept getting bombed into the fwd line all night. I suspect if he did, May would have just stayed or moved to Hooker.

Problem with games like this is its just a crowed mess with no space to run and jump at the ball. May played well but GC made sure JD never had space to run into to get a good run and jump at it.

3 Likes

@ivan, how many goals is that for Joe and Hooker now? :grinning:

So many i lost count : p

Can we all take a moment to realise how fkn awesome it is to have a key forward kick 60+ goals in a year?

20 Likes

Joey is such a team man.

Last quarter, when Tippa kicked the goal, you could see him pause before he kicked it. Obviously looking to hand it over to Joey in the goal square.

Loved that Joey pointed to the goal to get Tippa to kick it. Doesn’t care about the Coleman, just that the team are kicking goals. Great to see!

Edited- also shows what a fantastic team man Tippa is as well!

13 Likes

Yep. They are developing/have developed a terrific camaraderie this group.

2 Likes

And now the apparent Begley/Stewart bromance.

2 Likes

Limited space for Joe and he did get beaten by May. Who is a very very good player, and best on ground for the Suns by a country mile. May has had injury concerns but is certainly one of the best defenders in the comp, every bit as good as golden boy Rance in my book.

May was incredible, seriously good player. But this thread is about Joe and how awesome he is so ■■■■ May.

1 Like

Joe to kick a bag of ten today and ■■■■■■ the Coleman Medal

1 Like

let’s hope but that’s all it will be

Joey needs the biggest of big days out today.

I saw Lloydy kick 13 against the Swans and Salmon kick 10 against Geelong. He needs one of those days. Would be glorious!

(May not happen)

1 Like

Clear out the 50