#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Meh

Howe failed to take it at it’s highest point :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Joeys was better… If you look he actually had to balance himself on top of the blokes back… Top grab

1 Like

I’m pretty one-eyed, but Joe’s was clearly better in my opinion.
Pretty similar marks, except Joe took it arms out at the highest point. Did jump higher than he needed to to take a chest mark. And he kept his feet.
I think the only reason people are saying Howe’s was better is because Joe made it look ridiculously ■■■■■■■ easy.

9 Likes

Howe’s was very good, thought it was better than Joe’s. But the meltdown…love it!!!

1 Like

Degree of difficulty for taking a specie on the chest and above your head is no comparison. Joe made a very difficult mark look easy, especially with his perfect landing. It is why I think the Moorcroft mark is the best mark I have seen, as he took it above his head outstretched flying backwards.

2 Likes

I thought Howes was better but meh.

Howes two marks were better than Joe’s - Seriously a publically voted award - This has shades of the Logies.

2 Likes

As I said above, I thought that they were pretty similar, and that in the areas that they differed that Joe’s was clearly better.
What was it about Howe’s that you though made it better?

Howe’s way better, and does so many more a game.

The more I watch Joe’s the less impressive it is to be honest. A great overhead mark, but not close to MOY contention. But EAD Howe.

Howes was way better.

But Howe can eat it.

I think the important thing is that Franklin’s ■■■■■■ “can’t bounce the ball” goal didn’t get goal of the year. Thank ■■■■

5 Likes

I almost wanted there to be a mix up with Brody Grundy winning and him clearly not in attendance.

■■■■ I wish he played for us!

Anyine else notice the editing on Franklins goal. They cut out the part where he ran too far.

4 Likes

The funny part with that is Collingwood is supposed to have a mega supporter base and they couldn’t get their boy over the line. They couldn’t even say their vote was split as an excuse as Joe got more than 50%.

7 Likes

I’m sure if they allowed mobile phones in prisons Howe would have got much closer.

10 Likes

What is the prize for MotY?

Joey winning is worth it for the public meltdown to Howe not winning alone

1 Like