#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

What a tool Treloar is.

12 Likes

Haha, that whole article is a carnt talking about how his mate got snubbed, then the writer saying how said carnt himself got snubbed, yet that carnt scored a completely undeserved 3 votes on Anzac Day, snubbing the winner of the actual medal who in turn supposedly snubbed the mate of said carnt. And around we go…

20 Likes

What a busy little carnt.

2 Likes

Only collingwood people could get so butthurt over a mark of the year award

2 Likes

Focus on real things you inbred flogs like making finals and not bringing in blokes like Mayne and Jesse White.

EAD

2 Likes

You’re a fkn mercenary Treloar and a fig jam, shut your inbred mouth.

17 Likes

I’m quite happy if they keep going that way, thanks.

5 Likes

ABC news actually preempted the MOTY story by calling it a controversial decision.

Treloar could be playing this weekend but instead he’s commenting on meaningless awards because he chose to play for Collingwood and, you know, Collingwood had a better chance of playing finals.

9 Likes

He turned down richmond lol

2 Likes

I think this was the year before for Claremont Vs Subi.

6 Likes

mmmm the taste of salty salty tears.

this is beautiful.

haven’t they got some people to racially vilify or something?

3 Likes

What was he doing all the way up there without clearance from Airservices Australia?

1 Like

It is actually ridiculous. What a talent.

1 Like

He won goal of the year in 1991 as well. It was a lot like the M Long goal from the '93 GF a couple of years later but Mitchell started further back. He was a brilliant player in a really tough era which took a toll. He was targeted mercilessly on and off the ball which ultimately led to his early retirement. Imagine the damage he would do in today’s style of play?

2 Likes

This one.

3 Likes

I am not sure there is a player like him around now. Small man with amazing skills and so good in the air. Would be like Paul Puopolo with leg speed

1 Like

That goal is crazy and makes me miss Andrew Lovett.

1 Like

Just so we can keep the tears flowing…

9 Likes

From AFL Nuffies page on facebook

2 Likes