#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

So you’re saying you don’t know which it is, but they shouldn’t make the wrong decision.

Goob stuff

I think there is a trend to this.

We also were missing 2 match winners in JD and Raz, and our fwd structure was affected by Smack’s injury such that in the end we had to switch Hooker fwd and it nearly won us the game.

2 Likes

His sock.

HIS SOCK.

4 Likes

1 Like

true they bully and bash us up every time these days

How do we stop that?

We’re gonna farkin smash them out of the farkin ground this year and they’re gonna farkin cry like farkin babies whaaawhaaawhaaaaa!

who will play on Dusty?

1 Like

It will be a joint effort. Ambrose while he is forward. Combination of players when mid.

McKenna is surprisingly handy on Martin. I remember Dusty trying the old punch to the throat on Conor and Conor put him on his ■■■■.

5 Likes

Ambrose would be a terrible matchup. Ambrose can run all day, sure but Martin has him covered in just about every aspect. He’d be far too strong overhead and agile.

Ok then, someone else will do it.

Ambrose is not best 22.

I still think there the best team in the comp so it’s a hard feat.
Off the top of my head I think there’s two ways, you go toe to toe with them moving it long and direct or the exact opposite and play a low risk boundary line and stoppage controlled game. Put the heat on there midfield and rucks while playing safe so you only have to defend half the ground. Our forward at full strength is pretty dangerous and will score enough if you can get it inside 50 however the rebound opens up the other side for them to slice you open with how quickly they can move the ball from one end to the other. New ruck rule and there poor clearance numbers could be there achilles heel.

It’s not surprising to me. I’ve been to Dungannon, where McKenna grew up. It’s one of the toughest towns you could ever imagine, full of very hard men. Compared to him, Martin is a soft little pusssy from Castlemaine — no contest. The toughest thing about Dustin is the tatts.

I’ve often wondered whether we should put Conor in the forward line, as JoeD’s minder.

4 Likes

Francis and McKenna can shut Martin down inside 50. They didn’t get embarrassed when they were given the opportunities.

2 Likes

McKenna would glass that pr*ck if he so much as showed him a chopstick

2 Likes

Who will play on Dusty is a key question

He is a beast and cuts us up every time

Maybe McKena is the right choice after all

So wait…Daniher is going to play on Chopsticks Martin?

Joe DAN

2 Likes

I’m surprised. I saw Stallion was the last to post and was expecting to see:

HIS SOCK

1 Like