#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

I’m sure they do, just not as hitouts. :wink: I agree, he got himself and us going when he went into the middle.

1 Like

Watching Joe play has made me start liking footy again.

21 Likes

Need a gif of Joey counting 1-2-3-4-5 on his fingers to Maynard.

9 Likes

Needs a gif of him knocking Maynard over and laughing at him.

9 Likes

Was that the one later in the game with a shot of him surrounded by Raz, Tippa & Green where he gave them all a little tweak on the cheek?

Looked like a nonno sweetly greeting his grand kiddies. I burst out laughing at home, was pretty reserved/quiet most game, so Mrs thought I was going mad.

4 Likes

Yep that’s the one.
Joe Dan & the three dwarves

4 Likes

Moment of the game was his 2nd effort with the tackle on Pendles after not being rewarded a big mark.

Loved how the boys got around him in recognition of the huge effort he put in then and throughout the game.

1 Like

WHERE ARE ALL THESE GIFs?

3 Likes

The most entertaining player in the league. His non football actions are some of the best you’ll see from a player.

The laughing as he’s ridden into the turf, the pat on the back to the opponent on his way up, the little taps to his little midget minionos cheeks.

LOVES his footy

The only question is whether it’ll be next year or the year after, that he begins his decade long domination of the game as a chf/ruck.

Will also note that he played more of a HF running into the centre role at centre bounces, and three out of four times he effected the clearance or just took it away himself.

Could play mid, sort of does, in fact I don’t think midfielder sized players could do the midfield-esque things Joe does, definitely could not snap that one left foot 50 metre drill kick to Jobe MM perfect from HB.

In fact I don’t know any in the league who would have even had a crack at that pass. Set up the Zaka goal too. In fact it took about 20 seconds from the Hurley kick out to Joe, who lands the pass to Jobe who’s standing in the dead centre of the ground, then we go forward and goal, and 30 seconds has barely passed since Smelliot kicked the point, anyway I digress

Joe is a freak, and I love everything about how he plays footy.

20 Likes

I still haven’t seen this counting thing. Come on gif

Hopefully Warlock Paul will have some good pics, because he’s mostly out of frame on the TV replay.

36 Likes

Is that having a laugh with the opposition, and will people complain about it?

As noted above, the most entertaining player in the league.

5 Likes

It is this year. He has a presence this year and the belief AND more importantly is backing it up.

That is fantastic and the look on Maynards face as Joe starts counting them off is priceless.

4 Likes

Holy ■■■■ I didn’t see that on the day. What a funny Kent.

1 Like

We won, so this time it’s ok.

Duh!

He’s probably thinking how many lines it will take to make it all go away…oh #allegedly

Someone please post the lyrics to Joe’s song by the GS.

The only words I can make out are “His sock, his sock…” and the last line.

What we are seeing from Joe, it’s what we all expected Gumbleton to be.

Thankfully we’ve got our man now, one of the best CHF’s in the game.

8 Likes