#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

If you discount the bloke who’s kicked 2 more goals than both of them…

He was at the time I posted that.

I can’t wait till his reputation is big enough for him to be paid all of the marks he takes.

6 Likes

No point in wondering about what might have been but if Gumby had worked out we would have a fairly cracking forward line and defense right now.

2 Likes

45 goals for the season already. Massive effort for no pre-season and also playing second ruckmen.

I am really curious to see how he polls in the Brownlow, he certainly catches the eye.

4 Likes

We already do.

I certainly don’t disagree!

if the umpire’s refusal to pay the simplest of free kicks to joe is any indication, then i’d say he won’t poll very well.

5 Likes

And, be allowed to fly early for hangers, just like Buddy is allowed to use his ‘natural arc’ and not be called to play on.

2 Likes

I loved the pace that he showed early on in the game when he set up Raz for our first shot at goal.

I know it was only Tom Hickey that he burned off, but it’s exciting to watch a 200+cm giant have the confidence to take on and beat an opponent with a midfielder’s type pace.

His work rate also, as the release valve at half back/wing from our kickouts is criminally under rated. Our kickouts have improved out of sight since he’s begun to regularly provide that outlet.

6 Likes

Funny that if not for injuries, we’d probably have aa forward line of Gumby, J Daniher and D Daniher, with he backline with a core of Hurley and Hooker.

Will surpass buddy as the best current t forward in the game by the end of the season.

We’re a very lucky club

1 Like

No. It’s the worst GS song of all time.

about 6 counts of disbelief in the background.

6 Likes

How’s the stiff upper lip of the bloke in front with that hat

4 Likes

I assume that’s Wimmera ruminating over Worsfold

28 Likes

The guy in the akubra was not impressed.

2/10.

“Back in my day…”

5 Likes

How’s the other angle with the bloke in a blue jumper playing on his phone.

4 Likes