#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

… comfortably beat McLoughlin on “weak dog” night.

I’m pretty sure Darcy said nothing until the final siren. When they shook hands he said “you owe me $100”.

1 Like

“The best football breeding program in the country, the Danihers, just continues to churn out stars.”

Love it

Not the first bet and certainly not the last Fev has lost…

3 Likes

“50m to Sydney! You said the C word!!”

And even if MJ did say it I don’t think I’ve seen a free kick get paid for harsh language before or since.

2 Likes

Courtney Dempsey probably has something to say about that.

1 Like

And it wasn’t the worst decision of the night… I will never stop complaining about the deliberate one-handed throw that the ump lied about to give them the (other) winning goal.

(Zantuck, perfect tackle with one arm pinned, arm and ball held out to ump five metres away with clear view and deliberately thrown to teammate for the goal. Ump mimed a handball afterwards.)

I was sitting a few rows back from said goal face, my demeanour at the time could fairly be described as demonstrative.

8 Likes

Joe to put a lead on Franklin this round for the Coleman.

1 Like

Unlikely.
Swans are going to wipe St Kilda like a dirty ■■■■ and Franklin is due to take the ■■■■ and kick straight. He’ll probably kick 6.3 this week.

Buddy doesn’t know how to climb the stepladder though

1 Like

JOE takes escalator, buddy takes travelator?

3 Likes

If you were starting a list from scratch, with an unlimited pile of money, GC / GWS style, Joe Daniher would be the first player you’d try and sign in the whole league.

Discuss.

Agree. Discussion ends. Drinks begin.

17 Likes

Wouldn’t mind a replay of that one

can someone please tell my joeys goal kicking percentage from rd 1 to the melbourne game and then after that game to now

15.14 = 52% up to and including Melbourne game
30.12 = 71% since

Even if you take out that one game his accuracy goes from 63% to 69%

3 Likes

thank you

Rnd 1-6
13.16 = 44%
Rnd 7-17
32.10 = 76%

according to afl tables and doesn’t take into account OOB on full.

Hmm, Chris Judd said the same thing.

Come to think of it, has anybody ever seen HAP and Juddy in the same room?

3 Likes

HAPs married to a weather girl?