#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

How cool is that kid?

6 Likes

Thanks Koala, our future is in safe hands. :grinning:

4 Likes

Rapt he made All Australian. Shows what a strong season he’s had.

3 Likes

funny thing with Joe is that if we all know he’s capable of so much more! most players making the AA are pretty much at the top of their game, whereas I reckon Joe’s not even close…

16 Likes

Going to drop a huge fart eh? Clear out the 50!

1 Like

Fantastic for him

Excise on a slab is about $20-25 depending on strength per ATO. Best of luck making a good quality $75 retail slab of beer for $16, including bottling and packaging and delivery, to make your 50% profit.

Dundalan dave (whatever he’s called now) would also have some insight here as would @Incoming

fxd/

9 Likes

3 Likes

There’s another video of Joey with Jack which is priceless. There’s a little more in this one.

15 Likes

@stallion 1:25 is what you want.

1 Like

What an adorable kid.

‘I love you’.

Oh the honesty of children. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Joe Junior? His friends can call him JoJu.

10 Likes

WSPHU

Simpson’s reference - niiiiiiice! :+1:t2:

Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo?

4 Likes

I reckon Joe can get to 80 goals next season, provided we get our number of entries up to a top 6 standard. Hooker could go to 50 if he gets a full season too. He’s only in his first full year as a forward.

1 Like

Is anyone else jizzing their pants at the thought of Joe playing finals?

If there is any player in the AFL that loves the big stage as much as Buddy it’s our man.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I really hope Hooker comes in because Joe is at his best when he’s free to roam without us losing any tall potency forward.

1 Like

Agreed, Cale even playing a bit under done relieves pressure on JOEDAN.