#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

They didn’t get as many votes as Joe between them.
I still don’t get why anyone thinks Howe’s mark was as good, let alone better.

1 Like

I thought Howe’s looked better. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Joey is so tall, and almost always lands on his feet. He was probably twice as high as Moorcroft’s famous mark, but you wouldn’t think it.

1 Like

Seriously, these fcking morons. Not one bit of praise for the great Joey Daniher and his spectacular mark. Just whinging because Howe didn’t win.

4 Likes

The only thing I can think is that Joe made it look too easy. The marks were pretty similar in my opinion, except that Joe took his outstretched, and Howe took it on his chest. The outrage baffles me, but I’m enjoying it.

1 Like

Might as well just take it off him Gil you twat.

What a fkn joke.

“This award is voted on by the public”
“We don’t like the winner they chose so we’re going to change the system”

3 Likes

The great thing about this controversy is that Jake Carlisle is getting constant reminders of the time that Joe Dan took a dump on his head.

3 Likes

I’m with Gil on the FRANKLIN! goal. The public can’t be trusted with GotY.

And what system of ‘government’ does that remind us of?

As a few have said, this is a handy “look over there”, in order to get out of having to address the Cotchin issue. It’s so ■■■■■■■ transparent.

1 Like

I think it’s really inappropriate of Gill the dill to comment on the result of Moty. Just appears to be jumping on the outrage bandwaon. Would he have commented if the winner hadn’t been an Essendon player?

1 Like

Gooood… goooood… Let the hate flow through you.

Embrace the hate people. It delights me that we annoy this ponce.

3 Likes

For the best player in the game, can’t even bounce properly.

conor on the other hand played the game for 4 years executed sublime bounces then kicked the same goal, not a ■■■■■■■ mention because he doesn’t have the media fellatiating him constantly.

6 Likes

Surprised he hasn’t already. You know, optics and all that…

1 Like

McKenna’s goal was pretty good.

1 Like

They want EFC’s $$$ and vflw player development but dont want us to feel any chance of success as a whole. Like the unwanted family member who is invited because we had to be. Not wanted to be.

Gil McLachlan

The man speaks extremely articulately.

What actually is processed in his head and comes out of his mouth is poison.

He is a piece of ■■■■.

He should be above this. What a peanut.

Not a very capable leader but just happens to impersonate one very very well.

3 Likes

Yep

I was thinking the same thing

Mark > chest mark