#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

And he has the cheek to have a laugh about it. Immature front runner who should spend a month in the seconds, I don’t give a ■■■■ if we don’t have a replacement, it’s about culture, and right now his attitude makes me want to vomit.

4 Likes

Genuine question. Where do we think he is at? Was he injured pre season? Slow start? Seems not really interested…

He is not taking things seriously.

3 Likes

Back to the magoos until he finds couple of weeks of decent form.

But will the 2s help him? What’s he gonna do? Kick 7.0 on Dylan van fkn Unen?

Is he carrying a knock? If so, rest him, if not, spray him, play him and pray he fkn turns it around ASAP.

9 Likes

If Joe lines up at VFL level then I’m giving away footy for good.

He’s got plenty of credit in the bank.

The adjustments we have made over summer for the team and Joe are clearly not complimenting his game at the minute.

You don’t dump on stars like Joe when they are down.

4 Likes

Nope. Our players need to understand sub par performances have consequences. You learn fark all if all that happens is mum yells at you and then you are left to do it all again.

7 Likes

stupidest thing the footy world has ever seen hope it’s replayed over and over during the week

Jay Neagle deserves an apology. Joe’s effort today was next level stupidity.

3 Likes

Pathetic first half. Lifted BIGTIME afterwards. Then ended the game with that brainfade.

He’s all over the shop but he’ll get out of this funk soon enough.

1 Like

Is an absolute gun but I think he thought it was just all going to happen for him this year.
A week in the twos would be good even if it’s just to humble him a bit.

1 Like

that brain fade was bizarre and the way he just watched the dogs take it away. last year he would have tried to get it back again. Something’s not right. Knee maybe?

1 Like

He made a huge mistake, but some of you are over reacting big time. Drop him to the two’s? Seriously.

No key forward will perform with the way the team is set up right now. It is a disgrace to let the opposition have loose men given ours act like nothing more than witches hats.

Finally he lifted in the 2nd half and is just out of form. It will come together.

I don’t condone his poor attitude or the brain fade, but he is not the player we should be most concerned about by a long shot.

5 Likes

didn’t he do something similar last year, was it against brisbane ? handballed it in the square and ■■■■■■ it up.

he should be dropped for that alone.
I get the way the whole team is playing isn’t helpful, but he just stands there and points half of the ■■■■■■■ game, then they kick it long to him and he just has no impact anyway.

2 years ago when most were on his back i said give him time. I will admit defeat and say i was wrong on one issue, is a legit dumb footballer.
Talented yes, but i’ve seen rocks with more footysmarts.

2 Likes

Dumb thing to do, but he didn’t lose us the game. We should have lost that game by 10 goals.

At least saw some good signs in the second half.

6 Likes

No one player is bigger than a club - its a fable at our club

I agree it seem an overreaction but I’m more worried that next week when he does have a blinder, ( I still think he will become the best player in the game) he will be prone to these sorts of brain fades. Maybe a week in the Magoos will be the little jolt he needs to remind him to take a breath at times.
Then again maybe it’s the crazy ■■■■ that makes him awesome.

1 Like

Is not putting the required effort in. His attitude stinks at the moment. When you have just made the dumbest turnover in history- YOU DO NOT LAUGH ABOUT IT!

Drop him

2 Likes

Statistically was in our top 10 players on the ground. Clearly not playing his best but fmd we have bigger problems than JD right now.

3 Likes

The guy is a massive talent but he is what he is

Shocking kick and wont get any better and cant handle any sort of body contact

Will kill it every now and then

Enjoy the ride guys

1 Like