#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

It’s his job?

Not everyone throws the towel in?

can’t argue with that

You are my hero.

8 Likes

I’d say the first 8 weeks could be classed as him ‘not throwing in the towel’ though and that didn’t seem to go so well.

If he can come back and contribute and not be an absolute liability on the field that would be great.

1 Like

HURRY UP JOE

Anyone find it comical that he was playing footy at the ELITE level for 2 months, horrendously out of form to the extent that people were saying he should play 2s and we took that long to realise he was injured that now we’ve actually had a look at him the ■■■■ can’t even run?

Like… What?

5 Likes

call him a ■■■■ again and i’ll finger twirl that cheesy grin right off ya melon.

1 Like

There’s four different operations you can possibly have for OP

We’ve got Zaka, Trav and now Joe putting the cue in the rack. Anyone else? No point in playing Gleeson either?

This place is full of clowns…and I don’t mean you, Boot!

1 Like

You mean me?

If you want to argue the topic have at it.

Maybe forget the childish ad-hominem bullshit that all the other clappers engage in though?

hahahahaha
Lovely sentence!

1 Like

Yeah…I know…

I was talking of lots of idiots…the whole principle offends me. If the player is fully fit to play, he should play.

5 Likes

how long is recovery time for OP?

Sure, would hate to see him come back really late in the year with a couple of rounds to go and then he gets injured or does something that impacts the next pre-season though.

At the same time, it is (or used to be) a contact sport…

If it’s an opening post from nino and I accidentally read it, it takes me a long time to recover

7 Likes

Can we trade Hurley and Francis for Joe’s OP?

2 Likes

Yup. Bush league stuff. In fact the bush league would probably handle this sort of stuff better.

Said it a couple of weeks ago but you simply can’t farm around with your clubs greatest asset the way we have.

I seem to remember hearing Woosha say, we don’t play injured players. Ho hum!