#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Channel 10 news.

and that’s true too. But we’ll still tell you whether we think you made the right decisions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think it is as completely ludicrous as some are making out to question whether Joe may have been mismanaged. I don’t think it is a burn the place to the ground type thing but the club is definitely not infallible / incapable of making mistakes in the injury management department (nor are other clubs, look at Adelaide). He is the most valuable on-field (and our supporters to one side, perhaps off-field) asset that we have and him missing the best part of the year when entering his prime warrants questions.

The most important thing will be that the club (and Joe) learns from this.

Yep.
The only thing that irks me is when people go on about how they knew what to do, but the club didn’t because everything the club does is farked.

1 Like

Everyone at Essendon Dumb … never played know alls on Blitz smart ,… :roll_eyes:

Oh, ok I retract that. Club is primo.

This is exactly how I feel.
I’m as frustrated as anyone about the Joe situation but ultimately we don’t know the exact situation and whether they ■■■■■■ up or if ■■■■ just happened so it’s pointless yelling at clouds about it.

But as I said earlier, I ■■■■■■■ hope Richardson knows and is getting to the bottom of it.

2 Likes

Gee missing the season… for early onset OP? Yeah but nah.

Why do they continue to treat members and fans like idioits? We are just walking credit cards.

Hope they get it right and we havent lost a once in a generation type talent after only 100 games.

4 Likes

Shock: Club is actually not fine.

do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than follow me around on here ??

WE GET IT, YOU DON’T LIKE ME.

stop replying to me FFS, i don’t converse with you, i don’t generally reply, so i’m asking nicely, do not bother me with replying to my stuff anymore.

3 Likes

I retract my retraction.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

To be fair, it’s the only way we’re allowed to make changes to the team…

captain eye roll is back!

1 Like

Seems to rock up when the clueless Gooses are in full flight, … strange that, …

Seen the bottom of my brain a few times today.

Ignorance is Blitz.

Being tall is so overrated.

i miss joe already.

this blows.

They also had bouncing full frontal male nudity in their opening summary.

Quarterbrain going out with a bang? I approve of Essendon-supporting Doctor Who fans tossing out Dawks.