#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

DONGA

2 Likes

Why?

Out for a month…

Nekk minnit

Out for the season!

2 Likes

What injury did Judd have before he got to FC??

Deflated wallet.

10 Likes

Don’t forget the perforated septum

2 Likes

Sure, I don’t reckon the whole situation was handled well at all, but what’s hilarious, is that he was initially going to miss a month or a little more - new minnut it’s probably the season. I think joeys groins were a little worse than the club let on

3 Likes

1-2 weeks?

1 Like

Unambassadored environment

3 Likes

Because it sounds like he will be out for the rest of the year (I hope not of course). If that is so, from my research, the injury was not something that was likely to have happened in one playing incident or overnight. There would be questions about its treatment and management- assuming Joey complained about the pain. The mere fact that there are questions being raised in this regard warrants investigation- ie - it was either badly managed or it was managed competently. Hopefully the latter is the case. If not, then lets learn from it. After all, he is a superstar.

No mention of him in this weeks Skins report on the club’s website.
Looks very much like he is written-off for this year.

Ah, I’m with you now.
What you want is to be told the results of any investigation, otherwise you just assume it never happened.

3 Likes

CHANCE TO WIN two free Medallion Club tickets to Essendon’s next home game against North Melbourne.

DRY AS A DEAD DINGO’S :eggplant:

1 Like

just want to make sure our injuries are properly treated and managed in the future. Read the post above by bomber5au

"Just by comparison I know that the Club Doctors of Collingwood and Carlton have both completed extensive Post Doctorate research and studies as Fellows of Melbourne University. They are both recognised for their role in developing new and effective treatments of musculoskeletal injuries and the Collingwood Doctor Ruben Branson has special expertise in the field of hamstring and groin injuries. "

1 Like

Agreed. We should hire a club doctor.

1 Like

Hasn’t stopped Darcy Moore having repeated hamstring injuries this year.

3 Likes

Club doctors cant prevent injuries from occurring

Moore is not out for the rest of the year

Osteo pubis can be career ending if not treated early

for those with short memories

3 Likes

Ok then