#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

When do we get to see a decent side struggling with our entries and decide to team up Hooker and Joe just flogs everyone all over the place. It’s coming. We are deadly forward. Soak it up ladies and gents.

Dat field kicking 50 metre bullet low flat passes though

E

Lite.

He copped a knock and appeared to be hobbling. May have been a corky as he played a fair bit after it.

I know it does keep being mentioned, but we are still a ‘middling’ team and he is producing amazing numbers - what happens when we peak (along with JD) in couple of years? (lid off thread?)

You can see why he was hyped as the best talent to come out of TAC Cup since Judd.

The only other person who can do what he can do is Buddy EXCEPT he CAN mark above his head and take contested grabs.

He is only 23 for freak sake as well!

Steadily moving into the ‘I’ll do what I want on the field’ realms of football. Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Set shots unbelievable!

That last set shot of the game was the first time ever I haven’t been nervous watching Daniher kick for goal. What an awesome change.

1 Like

Ever since he’s stopped his expressive celebrations his been kicking straight. He’s just that title more serious about his craft

Joe with the lazy 4.

is a star

Yeah nah

5 Likes

ummm did you watch last night? He was happy Joe with excess, doing his little rapper hand moves. C7 even highlighted it.

pretty sure it was after a marking contest. just hit the ground very hard and it seemed his legs took the majority of the impact.

Yeah, that kick over his head from the ground, the first goal he dribbled through, that right-angled deflection the other week. He’s got all the tricks, and he can kick a straight one.

1 Like

On track for ~70 goals.

Nah, didn’t see that. Just the last goal he slotted from a long way out on the angle. Very mute response. I’d noticed similar reactions the weeks previous as well

Did you hate the high two/fist bump combo with TIPPA, too?

Congratulated Broadbent for,laying a great tackle on him late in the last
and then helps him up. What a gentleman!

3 Likes

Rounds not over yet but hes now equal 2nd in the Coleman :grinning:

His Sock.