#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

If we don’t build a team capable of winning a flag around him it will be criminal.

3 Likes

we’d be drafting cam rayner without him.

Want him more at FF than ruck.

1 Like

Just imagine if he got the sort of soft frees Bont got to win the game, we’d be unstoppable.

Hey mods
Any chance we can change this thread title?
I’m no PC shrinking violet but IMO the “Non elite $$” is a little bit disrespectful to Joe

4 Likes

I was thinking about that the other day - a recruiter in 2012 was quoted as saying that JD would deliver us a flag: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/the-wins-of-the-father-20120512-1yjxt

My expectations have been set so low after the last dozen or so years that i wouldn’t dare assume even a player as good as JD is capable of taking us to the promised land, but surely we can eke out a few semi finals appearances with him leading the charge in the next 5-6 years.

1 Like

Someone explain why when we are 1 goal down with a couple of minutes to go, Joe goes into the ruck rather than being isolated at Full Forward?

1 Like

Still looks like he’s playing backyard footy out there at times, does some slightly unconventional things on instinct like blatantly kicking those studs into the defender’s thigh. It’s unpredictable and good to watch, he has his moments, there’s still some polish to add but what’s amazing is that he’s still got upside. Continuing on this trajectory, he’ll be undeniably generational.

2 Likes

I interpret it as respectful of his decision to put club success ahead of financial gain?

14 Likes

It’s okay, that craft beer he and his mate’s are brewing will set them up for life.

How many has he kicked since the Melbourne game?

34.12 or summin

Love how he lifted for a big game. Again.

He’s made for finals.

1 Like

Too bad we can’t get him to finals.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Titles ■■■■ go back to how many goal Joe daniher kick.

5 Likes

Probably better than Bellchambers’ constantly tapping it down the Dogs players’ throats like he’d been doing all match.

2 Likes

Then put Steward or someone else. Just keep your best forward forward.

2 Likes

farken heaps!