#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Who said anything about chopping off the head? He said balls didn’t he?

4 Likes

Goal kicking is rubbish across the league these days - we really did have golden age with Lloyd, Lucas etc.

I think it stands out for us coz we seem to kick ourselves out of games so often. If I was to have someone kick for goal to win after the siren it would be Raz, and even he was off on the weekend.

1 Like

This came up in the cale thread so I thought I’d bump it

Sorry blummers

1 Like

Aboods scores

1 Like

good call by you.

3 Likes

Outrageous?

2 Likes

Chris on the money

and we’ve got an elite small forward to boot!

Actually we have two of them

prolly get flamed for this… but is Walla genuinely elite?

Nope.

He’s pretty great, though.

4 Likes

this would my description.

Joe is made for finals.

His numbers are just shy of elite, just. but he’s played barely 20 games as a forward. He has all the tools. He stands out a bit more too when you consider he’s number 4 banana. He scored more than Charlie Cameron for instance and has half his experience. He just outside the top 20 goal kickers in the comp. Nothing to sneeze at.

He compares very favorably with bruest this year, who is admittedly having a quieter one

1 Like

Only needs to stop slipping over and he may reach elite… He is an elite bloke though, and the kids love him which is a massive massive thing for EFC families given the last few years of getting bullied in the schoolyard over the saga.

Anyways, what about that Joe guy. He’s pretty good.

2 Likes

Good call by whoever said JD and Hooker would kick 100 between them this year.

That may have been Ivan.
Ivan, can you confirm?

11 Likes

I doubt it was Ivan. No one has proof anyway and stats don’t mean anything, it’s how you feel the game.

5 Likes

It was me, some clever retrospective editing by Ivan not withstanding.