#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

What’s wrong with his finger?

Kennedy is the classic WCE flat track bully though. Regularly kicks big bags against the minnows.

Cripps is the absolute poster child though.

3 Likes

Really wish we didn’t have to use him in the ruck. Maybe pinch hit here and there but let him stay forward more or at half forward.

Probably going to need to go close to 70 goals to clinch it which would be absolutely fantastic.

If Kennedy didn’t get injured it wouldn’t even be close.

Joe getting a lot of criticism from the press for roughing the hair of an opposition player.

According to one scribe, this action was the turning point that inspired Adelaide to kick 7 straight ? wtf. Really?

According to others its disrespectful.

I would propose that Joe just stick to remarking on the promiscuity of the opposition players female relatives, the IQ of opposition players and their families, and other time honored footy traditions.
That way, the press will not have any idea what has been said and will not have anything to write about in a way that denigrates Joe himself…

2 Likes

funny that, given Jenkins said on radio yesterday that they didn’t care at all…

So from that we can assume that “one scribe” is just another footy media asshat subscribing to the idea that anything is good comment if gets the clicks or the calls… no matter how stupid.

2 Likes

Exactly, why is it an issue to be raised in Wooshas presser that Hooker did a double fist pump when he kicked a goal? Woosha was very controlled he should have just told the reporter to f/o.

1 Like

His response was very much like any response I make on Blitz starting with the words “to be fair”… he did effectively say the reporter was a moron.

The player who’s hair he ruffled was Rory Atkins, whom Joe has known since he was 12 years old.

7 Likes

^^Exactly, they are old mates… Even none of the SFS panel had an issue, … and we know they love a controversy. Media flogs trying to justify their pathetic existence once again.

1 Like

Who has got a problem with it? Barrett?

Rory Atkins @RoryAtkins21
Aug 12
@joedaniher06 and I are good mates, he was just having fun.

10 Likes

Probably some left wing SJW who’s taken time out from their social media virtue signalling about marriage equality.

No. Literally no one has an issue. But we’ll keep talking about it because it’s Essendon and people’s ears prick up. And if we’re lucky someone will get offended by it.

2 Likes

It’ll be offensive to smile and wear red and black soon.

1 Like

I heard dicklips Sheehan bleating about it this morning.

Just turn it all off, it is all complete rubbish.

Tried his beer on Friday night. Very very enjoyable.

2 Likes

Yeah, brews a good beer does Joe. Based out of The Napier.

$6 pint at the Charles western in Brunswick

2 Likes